Sentences with instance, Sentences about instance in English
1. For instance: mostly, often, before, etc.
2. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.
3. For instance, join the National Guard or the Marines and teach democracy. I’m kidding.
4. For instance, join the National Guard or the Marines and teach democracy. I’m kidding.
5. For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
6. Blue does not go with everything,” Will told her. “It does not go with red, for instance.
7. Indeed, I am very sorry to be right in this instance. I would much rather have been merry than wise.
8. For some stories, it’s easy. The moral of ‘The Three Bears,’ for instance, is “Never break into someone else’s house.’
9. We Slytherins are brave, yes, but not stupid. For instance, given the choice, we will always choose to save our own necks.
10. One could mention many lovable traits in Smee. For instance, after killing, it was his spectacles he wiped instead of his weapon.
11. Dagmar knew there were worse things in this world than pretending to be a caring, demure woman. For instance, actually being a caring, demure woman.
12. Comics are so full of amazing work. And I can’t look at a drawing of a woman without thinking of, for instance, Wallace Wood and his amazing way of capturing beauty.
13. The music industry’s actions at the time of 9/11 and since have been actions driven by patriotism in most instances, and greed and stupidity to a lesser degree. Sounds like real life doesn’t it?
14. There are people who want to make men’s lives more difficult for no other reason than the chance it provides them afterwards to offer their prescription for alleviating life their Christianity, for instance.
15. It is a sign of a dull nature to occupy oneself deeply in matters that concern the body for instance, to be over much occupied about exercise, about eating and drinking, about easing oneself, about sexual intercourse.