Sentences with importance, Sentences about importance in English
1. We insisted on its importance.
2. This latter point is of great importance.
3. The man emphasized the importance of peace.
4. Today’s paper contains nothing of importance.
5. Education is given importance in this region.
6. Teachers explained the importance of education.
7. In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.
8. The importance of money flows from it being a link between the present and the future.
9. And as a nurse, I know very well the importance, for example, of electronic medical records.
10. The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.
11. Through Kurt I saw the beauty of minimalism and the importance of music that’s stripped down.
12. I’ve learned the importance of loving what you do. I have also learned more patience due to the nature of the music business.
13. It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance and I know of no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process.
14. It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance… and I know of no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process.
15. In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of even greater importance.
16. Like all Israelis, I yearn for peace. I see the utmost importance in taking all possible steps that will lead to a solution of the conflict with the Palestinians.
17. The family teaches us about the importance of knowledge, education, hard work and effort. It teaches us about enjoying ourselves, having fun, keeping fit and healthy.
18. I attach the greatest importance to an amplification of the peace efforts in the Middle East. I would also like to see a greater dialogue between the U.S. and the EU.
19. And that is why marriage and family law has emphasized the importance of marriage as the foundation of family, addressing the needs of children in the most positive way.
20. There is no doubt that, as a society, we have become blase about the importance of marriage as a stabilising influence and less inclined to prize it as a worthwhile institution.
21. The theoretical understanding of the world, which is the aim of philosophy, is not a matter of great practical importance to animals, or to savages, or even to most civilised men.
22. Though beauty gives you a weird sense of entitlement, it’s rather frightening and threatening to have others ascribe such importance to something you know you’re just renting for a while.
23. As a player, I was fortunate to work with coaching and medical staffs that underscored the importance of utilizing injury prevention exercises, which contributed to my healthy and long playing career.
24. When I talk about the importance of the institution of marriage, I think of the commitment and the significance of standing in front of those closest to you and promising fidelity to your partner ’til death do you part.’
25. Having a child makes you realize the importance of life – narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.
26. I didn’t appreciate the young woman that I was, or my young beauty, because I was so obsessed with the fact that I felt fat. It’s never good to add to anybody else’s suffering. It’s an important topic to really get the gravity and the importance of – dealing with dignity.