Sentences with illness, Sentences about illness in English
1. We want to find a cure for her illness.
2. We want to find a cure for her illness.
3. He is a cheerful in spite of his illnesss.
4. 39.I was not very happy because of his illness.
5. He could not come to school due to his illness.
6. You can die of the cure before you die of the illness.
7. You have to trust your doctor to get rid of your illness.
8. The best way to reduce the cost of medical care is to reduce the illness.
9. If scientists hadn’t invented the cures for the illnesses, a lot of people would have died.
10. 3.If scientists hadn’t invented the cures for the illnesses, a lot of people would have died.
11. Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only pain we obey.
12. Illness is a part of every human being’s experience. It enhances our perceptions and reduces self-consciousness.
13. Illness is a part of every human being’s experience. It enhances our perceptions and reduces self-consciousness.
14. I believe it should be possible for someone stricken with a serious and ultimately fatal illness to choose to die peacefully with medical help, rather than suffer.
15. I get those fleeting, beautiful moments of inner peace and stillness – and then the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day, I’m a human trying to make it through in this world.
16. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
17. No further evidence is needed to show that ‘mental illness‘ is not the name of a biological condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is to obscure the obvious.