Sentences with Husband, Sentences about Husband in English
1. Is your husband at home?
2. They buried her dead husband.
3. She shared her husband‘s fate.
4. She shared her husband’s fate.
5. A good wife makes a good husband.
6. Steve is Jessica’s former husband.
7. While I like pop music my husband hates it.
8. If my husband has a cold, I usually catch it.
9. 9.If my husband has a cold, I usually catch it.
10. A woman whose husband is dead is called a widow.
11. I slept in another room because my husband was snoring.
12. The old husband and wife watched them with astonishment.
13. When her husband died, they had been married for 30 years.
14. Since Jane is out, her husband will have had to cook dinner.
15. It’s not beauty but fine qualities, my girl, that keep a husband.
16. When her husband came home, the woman had been cleaning the house for hours.
17. Beauty, n: the power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband.
18. My marriage to my husband, Bart Conner in 1996 is my proudest personal moment.
19. Maids want nothing but husbands, and when they have them, they want everything.
20. 148.I love to drink tea, but my future husband does not like to drink tea at all.
21. An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.
22. Do not put such unlimited power into the hands of husbands. Remember all men would be tyrants if they could.
23. I wish I had an extra day with my mom sometimes. Or another hour in the day with my family, husband and children.
24. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
25. Seeing unhappiness in the marriage of friends, I was content to have chosen music and laughter as a substitute for a husband.
26. It [feminism] is mixed up with a muddled idea that women are free when they serve their employers but slaves when they help their husbands.
27. If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.
28. In her whole life Mom never earned more than five or six dollars a week. Being without a husband, it was hard for her to find any place at all for us to live.
29. My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate.
30. They see me as being this Super Mom on TV who also can more than handle a difficult husband, and they assume I’m going to be just full of wisdom as a mother and wife myself.
31. I think the best thing I can do is to be a distraction. A husband lives and breathes his work all day long. If he comes home to more table thumping, how can the poor man ever relax?
32. My second husband believed I had such a fickle attitude to friendship that each Friday he would update the list of my ‘Top Ten’ friends in the manner of a Top Of The Pops chart countdown.
33. The fact that I’m very close with my past relationships is something I pride myself on. My mom is still close to her first husband. It’s nice to be able to enjoy someone in a different form.
34. CNN found that Hillary Clinton is the most admired woman in America. Women admire her because she’s strong and successful. Men admire her because she allows her husband to cheat and get away with it.
35. I don’t know what makes a marriage work. My husband and I don’t have it right at all it’s very tough on him. From the outside it looks like it’s all about me – I have a glorious career and he doesn’t.
36. I am excited to rise today to support National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day. This celebration honors the husband and wife business owner teams whose work helps drive the economy and fuel job growth.
37. I just had that conversation this morning with my doctor. I just got back from the hospital a half-hour ago, and nothing will make me happier than to replicate the DNA of my amazing husband. I’m optimistic.
38. My husband is a composer, so he plays piano all the time and I sit there and clap telling my unborn child, ‘Hear me clap, hear the music.’ I know music, in general, is supposed to be good for babies to hear.
39. When I’m off the road, my husband and I recharge our batteries. It’s a day of deep rest and connection with the spiritual, and that can be anything – going for a walk in nature, being in silence, burning incense.
40. I think what makes our marriage work amid all the glare is that my husband is my best friend. He inspires everything in my life and enables me to do the best that I can. I want to hang out with him more than anyone.
41. When I was in nursery school, the teachers asked me, y’know, ‘What does your dad do for a living?’ So I said ‘He helps women get pregnant!’ They called my mom and they were like, ‘What exactly does your husband do?’
42. I created the Women’s Federation for World Peace in order to restore all that woman originally lost. You American women don’t need a man in the position of grandfather, parents, husband, elder or younger brother. You only need the true Adam.
43. I always think about which blood drive was going on in Georgia that day when that husband or mom or school teacher rolled up their sleeve and actually gave me a second chance at life. It’s the ultimate gift of life, and I’m the one who was on the other end.
44. When a man and a woman have an overwhelming passion for each other, it seems to me, in spite of such obstacles dividing them as parents or husband, that they belong to each other in the name of Nature, and are lovers by Divine right, in spite of human convention or the laws.
45. I know one husband and wife who, whatever the official reasons given to the court for the break up of their marriage, were really divorced because the husband believed that nobody ought to read while he was talking and the wife that nobody ought to talk while she was reading.
46. I look at my father. He is one of my heroes. He is such an incredible, classy man. He was such a great father and such a great husband in so many ways, and we lived through some pretty tough times losing my mom. When I see all that he did, I think, ‘Wow, that’s a really wonderful man.’