Sentences with Housing, Sentences about Housing in English
1. Housing sales in the country accelerated.
2. Previous research has shown that housing price is affected by the macroeconomy.
3. Public housing provides help and assistance to those who are poor and mainly low-income earners.
4. Public housing provides help and assistance to those who are poor and primarily low-income earners.
5. Housing, or more generally, living spaces, refers to the construction and assigned usage of houses or buildings individually or collectively, for the purpose of shelter.
1. The house stank.
2. Our house is empty.
3. The house is vacant.
4. You have a big house.
5. My house is my castle.
6. We bought a new house.
7. Is it near your house?
8. I envied his new house.
9. This house is for rent.
10. I grew up in that house.
11. your house is fantastic.
12. We will buy a new house.
13. We might buy a new house.
14. Every house had a garden.
15. His house is very modern.
16. 100.We don’t have a house.
17. Their house near the city.
18. This is a beautiful house.
19. How do you heat the house?
20. I added a room to my house.
21. Who is buying these houses?
22. Are that green house yours?
23. Which house will you go to?
24. He owned a luxurious house.
25. I want to buy a large house.
26. My mother cleaned the house.
27. Are you happy in your house?
28. This house is old but solid.
29. We’re moving to a tiny house.
30. His house is similar to mine.
31. My father bought a new house.
32. They have to clean the house.
33. Who designed the White House?
34. We’re moving to a small house.
35. Built We built a house nearby.
36. Any house is better than none.
37. I need $300 to rent the house.
38. New houses started to be built.
39. This shouldn’t be Mark’s house.
40. Do you want to buy a new house?
41. Please help me clean the house.
42. My house is very near the park.
43. Jessica lives in a large house.
44. The house is in need of repair.
45. A small stream runs by my house.
46. The fire burned down ten houses.
47. I will clean the house tomorrow.
48. My uncle’s house was burnt down.
49. There is a school near my house.
50. My mother is cleaning the house.
51. We agreed to share the housework.
52. A cold confined him to his house.
53. We can buy a new house next year.
54. Are you going to buy a new house?
55. My father wants to buy his house.
56. My house is in this red building.
57. We have to move to a large house.
58. We don’t have to clean the house.
59. I have to have a house like that!
60. The house collapsed a week later.
61. I really ought to buy a new house.
62. Frank hurried back into the house.
63. Our house is conveniently located.
64. Alex hasn’t painted his house yet.
65. This house has a solid foundation.
66. Mary swept every room in the house.
67. The house only needs minor repairs.
68. I’d like to live in a decent house.
69. Have you searched the entire house?
70. My mother wants to sweep the house.
71. My father wants to buy their house.
72. He sold all the items in his house.
73. The house was surrounded by fields.
74. I like the lightness of this house.
75. I know we have to go to their house.
76. Alex wants to build his dream house.
77. I slept after I arrived at my house.
78. My mom wants to disinfect the house.
79. We cleaned the house together today.
80. We got rid of the mice in his house.
81. I’ll be cleaning the house tomorrow.
82. That’s the woman who bought my house.
83. My mother has just cleaned the house.
84. We have to clean the house every week.
85. I hope to build a new house next year.
86. Samuel wants to build his dream house.
87. I saw the dog which entered the house.
88. They laid the foundation of the house.
89. The store is just across from my house.
90. What did the thief take from the house?
91. John had his house painted last summer.
92. She tried to paint the house but failed.
93. They live in the house opposite to ours.
94. Can you show us a slightly bigger house?
95. The red house you saw yesterday is ours.
96. This is the house where my son was born.
97. He couldn’t have this house. He is poor.
98. This house is my father’s sole property.
99. They live in a beautiful city and house.
100. I had cleaned the house before they came.
101. Steve’s laughter echoed through the house.
102. I have never seen such an expensive house.
103. A canal flowed between two rows of houses.
104. Their house is just opposite the bus stop.
105. He decorated the house from top to bottom.
106. Burn not your house to rid it of the mouse.
107. They live in the big house outside the city.
108. I thought I would clean the house yesterday.
109. Mom ran the house, so we grew up Portuguese.
110. A house divided against itself cannot stand.
111. I live near her house, but I seldom see her.
112. They live in the huge house outside the city.
113. My mother is a housewife and cooks very well.
114. It’s true that I kicked him out of the house.
115. It’s true that I kicked him out of the house.
116. They are planning to move into another house.
117. The earthquake in the country damaged houses.
118. I had not cleaned the house before they came.
119. Name not a rope in his house that was hanged.
120. If we agree on the price, I’ll keep the house.
121. I’d rather stay outside than go to that house.
122. I’d rather stay outside than go to that house.
123. How far is it between the school and the house?
124. Frank caught Jessica sneaking out of the house.
125. We will save money in order to buy a new house.
126. I will cook, but there is no meat in the house.
127. The house had its roof ripped off by the storm.
128. She said I hate you and suddenly left the house.
129. Neither you nor he can enter this house anymore.
130. Had you been cleaning the house before they came.
131. My daughter will invite her friends to the house.
132. I could have bought a new house but I didn’t buy.
133. This is the house where my father was brought up.
134. That house is actually mine, my brother is lying.
135. I don’t leave the house without having breakfast.
136. She had to move out of the house where she lived.
137. He has been dancing around the house for 4 hours.
138. For this house was different, unlike any I’d seen.
139. She came in the house and her baby started crying.
140. The short, blond-haired boy lives across my house.
141. My son will come to our house as soon as possible.
142. I have to decide between buying a house and a car.
143. A great many houses were damaged in the earthquake.
144. We have to confiscate all the belongings in the house.
145. 122.She came in the house and her baby started crying.
146. The villagers are planning to move into another house.
147. He had been cleaning the house before she fell asleep.
148. My father bought a new house but we haven’t moved yet.
149. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
150. She had been cleaning the house before she fell asleep.
151. If she doesn’t leave the house, everything will be bad.
152. Even though they were millionaires, they live old house.
153. I could not find the location of our house from the map.
154. We had had the house for 20 years before the earthquake.
155. I have yet to see a house that lacked sufficient storage.
156. Alex has been trying to get rid of the mice in his house.
157. She is a very rich person but she has a very modest house.
158. As he walked out of the house, he quickly closed the door.
159. Now he has to move to a new house. This house is very old.
160. I wrote my articles in the morning and then left the house.
161. I will buy a house in the game if I have enough game money.
162. Had I been playing computer game before they came to house.
163. Collaborating, they renovated the house they had just bought.
164. 15.I will buy a house in the game if I have enough game money.
165. This house is too expensive, let’s buy another house if you want.
166. By the street of ‘by-and-bye’ one arrives at the house of ‘Never’.
167. We have made numerous improvements to our house since we bought it.
168. Go oft to the house of thy friend, for weeds choke the unused path.
169. The man tried to sneak out of the house, but his parents caught him.
170. If my house was in the forest, I would walk constantly in the green.
171. We are a family of 6 people, so this house will be too small for us.
172. The house will certainly sell in spite of the fact that it’s overpriced.
173. My mom insisted on multigrain bread and never allowed soda in the house.
174. I’m sorry I think, it’s very small house. Also, it needs a lot of repairs.
175. When her husband came home, the woman had been cleaning the house for hours.