Sentences with Historical, Sentences about Historical in English
1. I enjoy reading historical novels.
2. Marriage has historically been in the domain of the States to regulate.
3. Affirmative action seeks to overturn historical trends of discrimination against an individual’s identity.
4. Fable is more historical than fact, because fact tells us about one man and fable tells us about a million men.
5. The higher American patriotism, on the other hand, combines loyalty to historical tradition and precedent with the imaginative projection of an ideal national Promise.
6. The past itself, as historical change continues to accelerate, has become the most surreal of subjects – making it possible… to see a new beauty in what is vanishing.
7. In ‘The King’s Speech,’ patriotism is utterly contained within a historical moment, the third of September, 1939, where the aggressor is clear, the fight is clear, it hasn’t become complicated over time.