Sentences with Header, Sentences about Header
1. Frank took a header down the stairs.
2. Time to go take a header off the bridge.
3. I put polished headers on it, big bore pipes.
4. The subject and header must not be misleading.
5. In Flemish bond, headers alternate with stretchers from brick to brick.
6. Adding another back button in your mobile web experience’s header only confuses things.
7. Header tags, also known as heading tags, are used to separate headings and subheadings on a webpage.
8. For defensive headers, you want to be heading the ball at an angle away from your post and upwards into the air.
1. I’m head over heels for you.
2. To be head over ears in debt.
3. My head doesn’t ache anymore.
4. The robber bashed her head in.
5. I’ve got to head back to work.
6. Steve had his head chopped off.
7. She was aching from head to foot.
8. He that has He head needs no hat.
9. Pam laid her head down on the pillow.
10. Too much knowledge makes the head bald.
11. Heart and head are contrary historians.
12. Jessica bashed her head against the wall.
13. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
14. My brother banged his head on a tree branch.
15. The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing.
16. You have been running through my head all night.
17. Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.
18. Magnus raised his hands above his head and clapped once.
19. An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish.
20. I may have busted my head a few times, but I’m not that stupid.
21. Waking up with a bad head in the morning is difficult sometimes.
22. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
23. I shook my head and sighed. “I think I’m just overthinking things.
24. Universal peace sounds ridiculous to the head of an average family.
25. If you don’t want a man dead, don’t bludgeon him over the head repeatedly.
26. The place to improve the world is first in one’s own heart and head and hands.
27. A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet.
28. My head was once a filing cabinet. Now it’s a flurry of papers, floating on a draft.
29. Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.
30. I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.
31. Even the greatest feats of man lose their luster when one’s head is filled with storm clouds.
32. When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
33. In any case John and Ella, meanwhile, awaited their opportunity to head in and visit Aunt Jane.
34. There are the medical dangers of football in general caused by head trauma over repetitive hits.
35. I’m reminded, all of a sudden, of that first day on the beach, when I pulled his head from the water.
36. You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer.
37. Sometimes the facts in my head get bored and decide to take a walk in my mouth. Frequently this is a bad thing.
38. Your mother won a special reward,” she told me, “because everyone had a head in her pictures. We all applauded.
39. According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces.
40. Can you look without the voice in your head commenting, drawing conclusions, comparing, or trying to figure something out?
41. Design is about point of view, and there should be some sort of woman or lifestyle or attitude in one’s head as a designer.
42. My desire for knowledge is intermittent; but my desire to bathe my head in atmospheres unknown to my feet is perennial and constant.
43. My mom and dad got divorced when I was very young, and growing up in a family where the head of the household wasn’t a man made a big difference.
44. The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just on the body, but the soul.
45. And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.
46. The insufferable arrogance of human beings to think that Nature was made solely for their benefit, as if it was conceivable that the sun had been set afire merely to ripen men’s apples and head their cabbages.
47. Just this morning, out of a large memory for songs, and having been obsessed by them since childhood, suddenly, at the age of 84, I thought of a song I hadn’t thought of in over 50 years. It came into my head unbidden.
48. People usually compare the computer to the head of the human being. I would say that hardware is the bone of the head, the skull. The semiconductor is the brain within the head. The software is the wisdom. And data is the knowledge.
49. The cool thing about writing is that there is really never a typical day. Sometimes I get a rhythm going and head off to work every morning and come home at night. Sometimes I’ll write for two days straight and then be utterly blank for the next two.
50. It’s simple: You get a part. You play a part. You play it well. You do your work and you go home. And what is wonderful about movies is that once they’re done, they belong to the people. Once you make it, it’s what they see. That’s where my head is at.
51. I was half asleep lying there writing this lyric in my head at about 3:30 in the morning. I woke Steve up with this idea and then we went into the living room where there was a little upright piano and finished the song. I wonder where that piano is now?
52. I just grew up watching a lot of movies. I’m attracted to this genre and that genre, this type of story, and that type of story. As I watch movies I make some version of it in my head that isn’t quite what I’m seeing – taking the things I like and mixing them with stuff I’ve never seen before.