Sentences with Goal, Sentences about Goal in English
1. They reached their goal.
2. He has just scored a goal.
3. Jessica achieved her goal.
4. My sister achieved her goal.
5. The scored goal was canceled.
6. Finally, he achieved his goal.
7. Did you accomplish your goals?
8. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
9. Finally, my son achieved his goal.
10. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
11. A goal properly set is halfway reached.
12. Do not turn back when you are just at the goal.
13. You have to work hard to be the best goalkeeper.
14. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
15. The amount donated still falls short of the goal.
16. They declared that they will sign a new goalkeeper.
17. Difficulties increase the nearer we get to the goal.
18. Football teams have scored a lot of goals this season.
19. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
20. Our goal is to win the exam. sentences are noun clauses.
21. Beauty is the sole ambition, the exclusive goal of Taste.
22. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
23. The coach is not satisfied with the goals scored in the match.
24. Without some goals and some efforts to reach it, no man can live.
25. Acquiring wisdom is great but it is not the goal, applying it is.
26. My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.
27. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
28. One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.
29. Germany became first team to score 7 goals in a World Cup semifinal.
30. My goal wasn’t to make a ton of money. It was to build good computers.
31. Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
32. Our goal is to make the best devices in the world, not to be the biggest.
33. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
34. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
35. My ideal goal is to “mature” into childhood. That would be genuine maturity.
36. You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.
37. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
38. No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.
39. The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.
40. The reason most goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first.
41. People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals that is, goals that do not inspire them.
42. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity
43. Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.
44. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.
45. After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts.
46. People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.
47. Piety is not a goal but a means to attain through the purest peace of mind the highest culture.
48. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
49. If your goals aren’t synced with the substance of your heart, then achieving them won’t matter much.
50. When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
51. The road leading to a goal does not separate you from the destination; it is essentially a part of it.
52. My mom and I had the same vision, and we want the same things. We would always make a goal list every year.
53. There is immense power when a group of people with similar interests gets together to work toward the same goals.
54. Peace as a goal is an ideal which will not be contested by any government or nation, not even the most belligerent.
55. It is proved by surveys that happiness does not come from love, wealth, or power but the pursuit of attainable goals.
56. No matter how carefully you plan your goals they will never be more that pipe dreams unless you pursue them with gusto.
57. My constant prayer, my number one foreign goal, is to bring peace to Israel. And in the process to Israel’s neighbours.
58. The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.
59. Indeed – judicious, consistent parenting is a dream of mine. No judgements, learning space and listening carefully are my goals.
60. Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
61. I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.
62. There’s lots of problem solving in any marriage, but when you have this collective goal that is a human being, it’s an inspiring rally point.
63. I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down.
64. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
65. I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude.
66. In addition, I’ll be attending women’s health expos and medical conferences with the goal to promote dialogue between women and their health-care providers.
67. The science of the mind can only have for its proper goal the understanding of human nature by every human being, and through its use, brings peace to every human soul.
68. Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price well have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.
69. I like to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to a cause so that I have more impact. My goal is to shed light on the beauty of the ocean and how important it is for our planet.
70. Congress, the press, and the bureaucracy too often focus on how much money or effort is spent, rather than whether the money or effort actually achieves the announced goal.
71. With just about every player in Australia, his whole goal and ambition is to play for Australia. That’s why they’re playing first class cricket. It’s just a different attitude.
72. Every goal, every action, every thought, every feeling one experiences, whether it be consciously or unconsciously known, is an attempt to increase one’s level of peace of mind.
73. Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us concentrate our energy.
74. All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
75. It goes without saying that the Jewish people can have no other goal than Palestine and that, whatever the fate of the proposition may be, our attitude toward the land of our fathers is and shall remain unchangeable.
76. One day my dad would say, ‘OK, if you want to play tennis I can help you out.’ And that’s how it started. And I had a goal. I wanted to beat my mom first. And my parents and my brother. And that was the ultimate goal.
77. As for goals, I don’t set myself those anymore. I’m not one of these ‘I must have achieved this and that by next year’ kind of writers. I take things as they come and find that patience and persistence tend to win out in the end.
78. Ultimately, all human activities have as their goal the realization of happiness. Why, then, have we ended up producing the opposite result? Could the underlying cause be our failure to correctly understand the true nature of happiness?
79. I know that if the peace movement takes its message boldly to the Negro people a powerful force can be secured in pursuit of the greatest goal of all mankind. And the same is true of labor and the great democratic sections of our population.
80. My goal is to be a household name, and when I do that, I want to help other girls become models, and maybe even launch a fashion line with my mom, like Beyonce did with her mother. My mom has such a good eye, and it’s always been a dream of hers.
81. You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.
82. Injustice, poverty, slavery, ignorance – these may be cured by reform or revolution. But men do not live only by fighting evils. They live by positive goals, individual and collective, a vast variety of them, seldom predictable, at times incompatible.
83. I think that generally music should be a positive thing, I like Bob Marley’s attitude: he said that his goal in life was to single handedly fight all the evil in the world with nothing but music, and when he went to a place he didn’t go to play, he went to conquer.
84. You must accept that you might fail then, if you do your best and still don’t win, at least you can be satisfied that you’ve tried. If you don’t accept failure as a possibility, you don’t set high goals, you don’t branch out, you don’t try – you don’t take the risk.
85. We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we’ve established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile.