Sentences with Gently, Sentences about Gently in English
1. Steve gently nudged Jessica.
2. Jessica laid the child down gently.
3. This road curves gently to the right.
4. She gently lifted the baby from where she was lying.
5. We had to think very simply and intelligently, and we did it.
6. It might be pardonable to refuse to defend some men, but to defend them negligently is nothing short of criminal.
7. He hesitated, but then stepped beneath the tree and knelt, depositing me gently on the ground between two giant roots.
8. A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams.
9. Most urgently, women’s identity must be premised upon our ‘beauty’ so that we will remain vulnerable to outside approval, carrying the vital sensitive organ of self-esteem exposed to the air.
10. Part of the beauty of Judaism, and surely this is so for other faiths also, is that it gently restores control over time. Three times a day we stop what we are doing and turn to God in prayer. We recover perspective. We inhale a deep breath of eternity.