Sentences with Genetic, Sentences about Genetic
1. Evolution can occur if there is enough genetic variation within a population.
2. With my background and genetic makeup,buddy, you’re lucky I’m as normal as I am.
3. If you are interested in microbiology, you should follow this man who is working on genetics.
4. This type of genetic drift in a small population to establish a new population is called the founder effect.
5. Last month, appearing at a rally in Minnesota, President Trump praised the superior genetic stock of his supporters in the state.
6. A founder effect, as related to genetics, refers to the reduction in genomic variability that occurs when a small group of individuals.
7. Deoxyribonucleic acid (abbreviated DNA) is the molecule that carries genetic information for the development and functioning of an organism.
8. I set up a laboratory in the Department of Physiology in the Medical School in South Africa and begin to try to find a bacteriophage system which we might use to solve the genetic code.
9. When I was born in 1970 with a rare genetic disorder called spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita (SED), medical science wasn’t what it is today and my mum and dad were treated terribly by the medical profession.