Sentences with Gear, Sentences about Gear in English
1. Pack your gear.
2. Grab your gear.
3. Steve shifted gears.
4. Frank put the car in gear.
5. Be sure to bring rain gear.
6. Alex was wearing scuba gear.
7. Steve hopped into the car and put it in gear.
8. You prefer not to see the gears of the clock, as to better tell time.
9. Before you’re a mom you don’t know what gear is going to be relevant.
10. Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
11. Dude! said a party pony as he unloaded his gear. Did you see that bear guy? He was all like: ‘Whoa, I have an arrow in my mouth!
12. It would be great to do another television show that was a multi-camera because the hours are so wonderful and you can be a good mom at the same time. The problem is, there aren’t a lot of multi-camera shows that I personally like. My aesthetic is more geared toward single-camera shows.