Sentences with Front, Sentences about Front in English
1. Let’s sit in the front row.
2. A cold front swept over Europe
3. True friends stab you in the front.
4. You can slide the front seats forward.
5. You may sit at the front of the class.
6. Mary walked up the stairs to the front door.
7. You don’t have to hide your face in front of me
8. There was a large crowd in front of the hospital.
9. More fresh towels are available at the front desk.
10. Steve sat down on the log in front of the campfire.
11. If you can’t see the screen we can move to the front.
12. The girl standing in the line in front of me smells so bad.
13. Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror.
14. They dug the vacant lot in front of the school with a bucket.
15. Our new attitude is how can we put you in front of our customer.
16. Maya looked around but she couldn’t notice her phone was right in front of her.
17. Live as brave men and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts.
18. The movies are the only business where you can go out front and applaud yourself.
19. Much of my life had been devoted to trying not to cry in front of people who loved me, so I knew what Augustus was doing.
20. One foot in front of the other, counting tiles on the floor so I don’t have to focus the blur of painted smiles, fake faces.
21. Why don’t you start believing that no matter what you have or haven’t done, that your best days are still out in front of you.
22. I remember my mom saying to me that what your friends do is one thing, but what you do could be on the front page of the paper.
23. Courage is not about taking risks unknowingly, but putting your own being in front of challenges that others may not be able to.
24. Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness.
25. My mom was a photographer and whenever they needed a baby for a modelling job, she’d stick me in front of the camera. That’s how it started.
26. People are already finding ways to make their music and play it in front of people and have a life in music, I guess, and I think that’s pretty much all you can ask.
27. Do not try to push your way through to the front ranks of your profession do not run after distinctions and rewards but do your utmost to find an entry into the world of beauty.
28. I always had a standard of, back when I was doing the country music I always told people I would never record a song that I wouldn’t sit down and sing in front of my mom and dad.
29. I have found that being honest is the best technique I can use. Right up front, tell people what you’re trying to accomplish and what you’re willing to sacrifice to accomplish it.
30. My wife and I just prefer Seattle. It’s a beautiful city. Great setting. You open your front door in the morning and the air smells like pine and the sea, as opposed to bus exhaust.
31. I have a huge respect for writers and realise that this is not an area that I find easy. I doubt that I would have the patience in front of a blank sheet of paper to become a writer.
32. I’ve also gotten to play in front of a million people in Central Park when there was a grass roots movement calling for nuclear disarmament – it was about 1982 – they called it Peace Sunday.
33. In particular, the efforts to reestablish peace after the World War have been directed toward the formation of states and the regulation of their frontiers according to a consciously national program.