Sentences with Frightening, Sentences about Frightening
1. And, by the way, I adore you…. in frightening, dangerous ways.
2. His emaciation, that is, his skeleton-like appearance, was frightening to see.
3. We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.
4. A good part – and definitely the most fun part – of being a feminist is about frightening men.
5. Though beauty gives you a weird sense of entitlement, it’s rather frightening and threatening to have others ascribe such importance to something you know you’re just renting for a while.
1. The flock of crows floating in the sky of this wild forest frightened me.
2. There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others.
3. Everyone has his own reality in which, if one is not too cautious, timid or frightened, one swims. This is the only reality there is.
4. Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.
5. If we take the generally accepted definition of bravery as a quality which knows no fear, I have never seen a brave man. All men are frightened. The more intelligent they are, the more they are frightened.
6. Sometimes I’ve been to a party where no one spoke to me for a whole evening. The men, frightened by their wives or sweeties, would give me a wide berth. And the ladies would gang up in a corner to discuss my dangerous character.