Sentences with Fragile, Sentences about Fragile in English
1. Beauty is a fragile gift.
2. The Earth’s climate is fragile.
3. Could you put these fragile things in a safe place?
4. Hearts are fragile things. That’s why you have to be so careful.
5. It must be very fragile, if a handful of berries can bring it down.
6. There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily, and so do dreams and hearts.
7. Love is fragile. And we’re not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can.
8. Snowflakes are one of natures most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.
9. Winter reached over and pulled the pilot’s harness over Scarlet’s head. “Safety first, Scarlet-friend. We are fragile things.
10. Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better.
11. The fame that goes with wealth and beauty is fleeting and fragile intellectual superiority is a possession glorious and eternal.
12. You’re arguing that the fragile, rare thing is beautiful simply because it is fragile and rare. But that’s a lie, and you know it.
13. I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman, because we are terribly strong, we know what we want and we are not fragile enough.
14. I plead for conservation of human culture, which is much more fragile than nature herself. We needn’t destroy other cultures with the force of our own.