Sentences with Fish, Sentences about Fish in English
1. Fishes can swim.
2. I don’t like fish.
3. They love eating fish.
4. Please scale the fish.
5. Neither fish nor flesh.
6. I don’t even like fish.
7. They often eat fish raw.
8. I don’t like fried fish.
9. I’ve never been fishing.
10. I am selfish. I am brave.
11. Fish is an aquatic animal.
12. The fish has shiny scales.
13. To fish in troubled waters.
14. We occasionally go fishing.
15. Do you prefer meat or fish?
16. She is very selfish in class.
17. We went fishing after school.
18. I nearly choked on a fishbone.
19. Five fine fresh fish for Alice.
20. Which did you eat, fish or meat?
21. My wife fried fish in salad oil.
22. Please freeze the fish and meat.
23. Blowfish is a delicacy in Japan.
24. I live in a tiny fishing village.
25. Fish begins to stink at the head.
26. I live in a small fishing village.
27. All is fish that comes to his net.
28. George is chopping heads off fish.
29. Never fry a fish till it’s caught.
30. Being selfish is never acceptable.
31. Never offer to teach fish to swim.
32. The best fish swim near the bottom.
33. Fish and company stink in three days.
34. It is good fishing in troubled waters.
35. We liked the food, especially the fish.
36. I can teach you how to fish if you want.
37. We liked the food, particularly the fish.
38. She advised her children not to be selfish.
39. A bat is not a bird any more than a fish is.
40. Will there be no end to this selfish behavior?
41. I dislike fishing. Besides , I don’t own a boat.
42. The best fish smell when they are three days old.
43. He who would catch fish must not mind getting wet.
44. The cat would eat fish and would not wet her paws.
45. A selfish man thinks of nothing but his own feelings.
46. If I don’t fish in the morning, I fish in the evening.
47. We will eat fish in the evening, my father will cook it.
48. It is a silly fish, that is caught twice with the same bait.
49. Some fish live in fresh water, while others live in salt water.
50. 45.Believe me, you are not only unselfish but also very lovely.
51. Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath.
52. Fishes live in the sea, as men do a-land the great ones eat up the little ones.
53. It often occurs that pride and selfishness are muddled with strength and independence.
54. Let your hook always be cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.
55. Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
56. To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as ones own in the midst of abundance.
57. To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance.
58. The fishermen changed their hunting area because of a huddle of penguins they saw in the sea.
59. Long before any knowledge of electricity existed, people were aware of shocks from electric fish.
60. Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
61. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
62. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
63. Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.
64. Classifying thoughts, feelings and behaviors as diseases is a logical and semantic error, like classifying whale as fish.
65. The jellyfish or medus is a sea creature that is freely floating and without a brain, in the Scyphozoa and Cubozoa classes.
66. Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.
67. My father woke up early in the morning to realize his biggest dream, now we have a huge aquarium with colorful fish in our house.
68. It disturbs me no more to find men base, unjust, or selfish than to see apes mischievous, wolves savage, or the vulture ravenous.
69. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
70. We also own a little boat and I’m like a kid with it. I take off early in the morning, fishing rod in tow, and just drift about the ocean all day.
71. I’ve been a pretty selfish mom and a very unselfish athlete for about three years now and it’s time to put my family first. It’s probably time to move on.
72. My feelings about my mortality are less selfish than they used to be. I used to affect a cavalier attitude to death now I see it from my son’s perspective.
73. We are survival machines – robot vehicles blindly programmed to preserve the selfish molecules known as genes. This is a truth which still fills me with astonishment.
74. The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.
75. On tour, I’ll get up at 5 p.m. and go to bed at 8 in the morning. With fishing, it’s the exact opposite. Fishing is the only healthy thing I do. Touring is such a grind it’s the opposite of healthy.
76. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
77. I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
78. When I wrote the song, I had the sea near Bombay in mind. We stayed at a hotel by the sea, and the fishermen come up at five in the morning and they were all chanting. And we went on the beach and we got chased by a mad dog – big as a donkey.
79. To all the positions, I just bring the determination to win. Me being an unselfish player, I think that can carry on to my teammates. When you have one of the best players on the court being unselfish, I think that transfers to the other players.
80. I’m from Manchester, Mass., so it was lobster, lobster and more lobster! Also, lots of fish that we caught in the summers, clam chowder and roast beef sandwiches. But my mom was pretty healthy we had a lot of chicken and broccoli and rice as well.
81. I thoroughly enjoy getting away from the game and going out fishing because it’s so relaxing, so quiet and peaceful. I mean, there’s no noise other than nature – and it’s so different from what I do in a tournament situation that it just eases my mind.
82. My mom can’t defend herself to the world. She is such an amazing woman, with such an open heart. It’s a real hard line, and I crossed it. I took everyone’s life story and assumed it would be a great thing to put on screen. I was being selfish and I feel so horrible about it. I feel so guilty.