Sentences with Farm, Sentences about Farm in English
1. I grew up on a farm.
2. Originally they were farmers.
3. What do you grow on your farm?
4. Farmers sow seeds in the spring.
5. The farmer sowed his field with wheat.
6. Our farm is located in rural Nebraska.
7. There are no weeds, and no worthless men. There are only bad farmers.
8. I am not a pig farmer. The pigs had a great time, but I didn’t make any money.
9. It includes different types of animal names such as pets, farms, mammals and wild animals.
10. I don’t understand the notion that modern farming is anything do to with nature. It’s a pretty gross interference with nature.
11. The attitude we have towards our personal pets as opposed to the animals that suffer under the factory farm is hypocritical and delusional.
12. My brother Jim and I spent many wonderful summers working on dairy farms in Wisconsin owned by Mom’s cousins, and as members of our local Boy Scout troop.
13. President Obama’s fight for rural America is personal. He was raised by a single mom and grandparents from Kansas. He hails from a farming state, Illinois.
14. My father was a farmer and my mother was a farmer, but, my childhood was very good. I am very grateful for my childhood, because it was full of gladness and good humanity.
15. The planter, the farmer, the mechanic, and the laborer… form the great body of the people of the United States, they are the bone and sinew of the country men who love liberty and desire nothing but equal rights and equal laws.
16. I didn’t really get into golf until I was about 14. My mom and dad were taking lessons from a pro an hour and a half from our farm in Cohuna, Australia. When they got home, I’d ask my mom to explain everything they learned – drills and all.
17. The greatest job I ever had was working on my family farm. Each morning my father would come into my bedroom around 4:30 am and command me to get up and work the fields. I would spend the next two hours before school slopping pigs and cropping tobacco.