Sentences with Fabulous, Sentences about Fabulous
1. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
2. Do not follow me! Let’s just be fabulously where we are and who we are.
3. Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!
4. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?
5. My mom, the fabulous Bertie Kinsey, is an amazing seamstress. She quilts and sews and is so crafty. We call her the Southern Martha Stewart!
6. Together they had overcome the daily incomprehension, the instantaneous hatred, the reciprocal nastiness, and fabulous flashes of glory in the conjugal conspiracy.
7. Isabella with her whip and boots and knives would chop anyone who tried to pen her up in a tower into pieces, build a bridge out of the remains, and walk carelessly to freedom, her hair looking fabulous the entire time.