Sentences with Extension, Sentences about Extension in English
1. Cosmetics are an extension of the will.
2. I picked up the phone and dialed Andrea’s extension.
3. I believe that body, shape, extension, motion, location are functions.
4. I don’t play pyrotechnic scales. I play about frustration, patience, anger. Music is an extension of my soul.
5. Life is short and if you’re looking for extension, you had best do well. ‘Cause there’s good deeds and then there’s good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell.
6. I’ve been drawing my whole life. My mom says my sister and I were drawing by age 1. Animation seems a real, natural extension of drawing as a way of telling a story visually.
7. My family and our neighbors and friends thought of Africa and its Africans as extensions of the stereotyped characters that we saw in movies and on television in films such as ‘Tarzan’ and in programs such as ‘Ramar of the Jungle’ and ‘Sheena, Queen of the Jungle.’
8. I challenge anybody to say that I wouldn’t know how to approach foreign policy because, unlike some of the other people, I at least have a foreign policy philosophy, which is an extension of the Reagan philosophy. Peace through strength, and my philosophy is peace through strength and clarity.