Sentences with Everyone, Sentences about Everyone in English
1. It bites everyone.
2. Is everyone inside?
3. Everyone loves her.
4. Get everyone inside.
5. Be polite to everyone.
6. Everyone was surprised.
7. Everyone was satisfied.
8. Everyone looked shocked.
9. Everyone looked relieved.
10. Everyone started clapping.
11. What’s everyone staring at?
12. Everyone respected his work.
13. I was laughed at by everyone.
14. Everyone recognized his skill.
15. Frank waved to everyone he saw.
16. I wish everyone would cooperate.
17. Everyone knows that he is guilty.
18. Everyone has the right to be rich.
19. Why were you holding everyone up?
20. Everyone has the right to be happy.
21. Everyone always speaks well of Mark.
22. Everyone mistakes me for my brother.
23. Everyone smiles in the same language.
24. The engineer is respected by everyone.
25. Not everyone gets such an opportunity.
26. This is class everyone will be serious.
27. Everyone in the classroom was coughing.
28. I have been telling everyone to shut up.
29. Everyone checks out my mom. My mom’s hot.
30. Alex chewed gum and everyone was annoyed.
31. You are so different, you value everyone.
32. My father is nice to everyone moreover me.
33. Everyone in my family thinks the same way.
34. Everyone in the class is very good friends.
35. And everyone has the ability to contribute.
36. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
37. My father is elegant to everyone moreover me.
38. Everyone has things to do for a clean nature.
39. Everyone leave this room before disinfecting.
40. I want everyone to be satisfied with my work.
41. Everyone admits that he is a very smart person.
42. Everyone admits that he is a very clever person.
43. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
44. Everyone is listening attentively in the math class.
45. I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
46. Everyone watches the boat sink. We can’t do anything.
47. He that commits a fault thinks everyone speaks of it.
48. Everyone in the class was very cheerful, except Alex.
49. Everyone admits that he is a very intelligent person.
50. Well, everyone likes movies when they’re a little kid.
51. Maybe everyone can live beyond what they’re capable of.
52. Maybe everyone can live beyond what they’re capable of.
53. Everyone in the school was struggling to achieve success.
54. Everyone is striving for a little bit of happiness in life.
55. Everyone knows she’s the most attractive girl in her class.
56. Chaos prevailed in the city, the earthquake affected everyone.
57. Everyone told me to pass on Speed because it was a ‘bus movie.’
58. People have to live together. Everyone has to accept this fact.
59. Everyone ought to bear patiently the results of his own conduct.
60. Everyone wants to be rich, but few can make their wish come true.
61. She got the support of everyone in the class with her last speech.
62. Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he is best suited.
63. If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.
64. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.
65. Everyone talks about the beauty of the girl who just came to school.
66. When they fully explained the situation, everyone understood the truth.
67. Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.
68. My mom always said that there would be haters. Not everyone can love ya.
69. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
70. Every friendship is different because everyone‘s personality is different.
71. I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me.
72. Few people read books today. Everyone should pay attention to reading books.
73. I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself.
74. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
75. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but they think each others stink.
76. We’re officially in chaos after the news of the storm, everyone is very scared.
77. As a result of her beauty, everyone at the prom suddenly fell in love with her.
78. Everyone has the right to be happy, but unfortunately, not everyone can be happy.
79. All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
80. Mom always tells me to celebrate everyone‘s uniqueness. I like the way that sounds.
81. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace.
82. You only get to walk variations of the same lines everyone has already drawn for you.
83. Everyone knows who is the most handsome guy and the most beautiful girl in the class.
84. She approaches everyone very graciously and friendly. I think that’s the whole problem.
85. In life, everyone strives for a little bit of happiness, but not everyone gets happiness.
86. The chef of this hotel is very famous. She cooks delicious meat dishes and everyone loves it.
87. And meanwhile time goes about its immemorial work of making everyone look and feel like shit.
88. A guaranteed way to be miserable is to spend all your time trying to make everyone else happy.
89. Life is a ?ght, but not everyone’s a ?ghter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.
90. A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.
91. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
92. Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.
93. Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.
94. I have made the choices that work best for me. I know I cannot please everyone, and that’s fine.
95. Everyone is a genius at least once a year. A real genius has his original ideas closer together.
96. Everyone mocked with Mary’s idea, but on the other hand, Mary’s idea was very interesting to me.
97. Everyone mocked with Emma’s idea, but on the other hand, Emma’s idea was very interesting to me.
98. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.
99. I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
100. By four o’clock, I’ve discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.
101. Responsibility is not inherited, it is a choice that everyone needs to make at some point in their life.
102. Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.
103. Everyone can taste success when the going is easy, but few know how to taste victory when times get tough.
104. Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.
105. Your mother won a special reward,” she told me, “because everyone had a head in her pictures. We all applauded.
106. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
107. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
108. The interesting thing about being a mother is that everyone wants pets, but no one but me cleans the kitty litter.
109. I hate purity, I hate goodness! I don’t want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone to be corrupt to the bones.
110. Not everyone gets a happily every after. Life is real and sometimes it’s ugly and you just have to learn how to cope.
111. I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support himself and to succeed in life.
112. So you try to think of someone else you’re mad at, and the unavoidable answer pops into your little warped brain: everyone.
113. When it comes to privacy and accountability, people always demand the former for themselves and the latter for everyone else.
114. In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.
115. In a school where everyone is famous or rich or whatever, you have a culture, ‘What does your dad do?’ ‘What does your mom do?’
116. Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love.
117. Nobody is exempt from the trials of life, but everyone can always find something positive in everything even in the worst of times.
118. Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.
119. So long as you’ve got your friends about you, and a good positive attitude, you don’t really have to care what everyone else thinks.
120. Those who are blessed with the most talent don’t necessarily outperform everyone else. It’s the people with follow-through who excel.
121. Everyone has his own reality in which, if one is not too cautious, timid or frightened, one swims. This is the only reality there is.
122. There are no conditions to which a person cannot grow accustomed, especially if he sees that everyone around him lives in the same way.
123. Everyone in my family is an artist. Both my parents are painters and my mom’s an opera singer. I was never shown any other way to process life.
124. If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other causes for prejudice by noon.
125. If anything, a lot of electronic music is music that no one listens to at home, hardly. It’s really only to be heard when everyone‘s out enjoying it.
126. Give to everyone who begs from you and of him who takes away your goods do not ask them again. And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them.
127. Our work was really successful, but we could not prevent a small error at the end of the work. It was very sad for everyone to experience this situation.
128. I think every person has their own identity and beauty. Everyone being different is what is really beautiful. If we were all the same, it would be boring.