Sentences with Event, Sentences about Event in English
1. She will fail eventually.
2. A stumble may prevent a fall.
3. Urban events became frequent.
4. The event affected his future.
5. The pain will eventually go away.
6. A lot of crime could be prevented.
7. The rain prevented me from coming.
8. You may bring a partner to our event.
9. We’re trying to prevent forest fires.
10. Jessica eventually broke down and confessed.
11. The effect of this event will pass over time.
12. My father understood all the events that night.
13. She remains very passive in reacting to events.
14. Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
15. 1.I think you should eventually change your style.
16. These events will affect the future of the children.
17. Jessica and I eventually came to terms with our fate.
18. It is necessary to evaluate the event from wide angles.
19. We’re so overdressed for a daytime event about crochet.
20. He eventually won the race and went to live with his family.
21. It is a very complex event that is very difficult to explain.
22. All events and open days have been cancelled until further notice.
23. You are very unlucky because such a terrible event happened to you.
24. You have to choose carefully the words you use to describe the event.
25. Coaches will eventually notice a great attitude, and they respect that.
26. He was so shocked by this event that he could not say anything about it.
27. I dread the events of the future, not in themselves but in their results.
28. All measures against possible events were taken by the president herself.
29. A raid is an in-game event in which waves of various mobs, mainly illagers.
30. Next to the love of God, the love of country is the best preventive of crime.
31. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
32. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
33. A raid is an in-game event in which waves of various mobs, primarily illagers.
34. We take advantage of the present time to describe events in temporary situations.
35. The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other peoples’ money.
36. Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.
37. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
38. It is only when our characters and events begin to disobey us that they begin to live.
39. Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.
40. Life is so constructed that an event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.
41. You have power over your mind not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
42. Once men are caught up in an event, they cease to be afraid. Only the unknown frightens men.
43. My mom has this great skiing event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, every year for a local charity.
44. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
45. Weather is weather events that refer to rain, sun, snow, and other daily atmospheric changes.
46. No punishment has ever possessed enough power of deterrence to prevent the commission of crimes.
47. My mother, my psychiatrist and an assortment of sedatives eventually convinced me I was delusional.
48. History is opaque. You see what comes out, not the script that produces events, the generator of history.
49. If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.
50. I sat. And I thought. And the more I thought, connecting the events in my life, the more my heart collapsed.
51. You normally have to be bashed about a bit by life to see the point of daffodils, sunsets and uneventful nice days.
52. It’s a great event to get outside and enjoy nature. I find it very exciting no matter how many times I see bald eagles.
53. Events will take their course, it is no good of being angry at them he is happiest who wisely turns them to the best account.
54. He kept eleven assorted heads and skulls, and two complete skeletons, for eventual use in a home-made temple, and he was sane.
55. It says something about this new global economy that USA Today now reports every morning on the day’s events in Asian markets.
56. Going to the movies was a big event in my youth. My father would be the initiator – he’d have me put on a jacket to see a film.
57. Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.
58. There will come a time when it isn’t ‘They’re spying on me through my phone’ anymore. Eventually, it will be ‘My phone is spying on me’.
59. The forties, seventies, and the nineties, when money was scarce, were great periods, when the art world retracted but it was also reborn.
60. The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.
61. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.
62. Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy.
63. The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel, are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
64. Priests are not men of the world it is not intended that they should be and a University training is the one best adapted to prevent their becoming so.
65. Unshed tears leave a deposit on your heart. Eventually they form a crust around it and paralyze it, the way mineral deposits paralyze a washing machine.
66. Our work was really successful, but we could not prevent a small error at the end of the work. It was very sad for everyone to experience this situation.