Sentences with Ethic, Sentences about Ethic
1. Ethics change with technology.
2. The senator was censured by the congressional ethics committee.
3. I think the key indicator for wealth is not good grades, work ethic, or IQ.
4. Thus, an ethical problem still exists, and cigarette producers should not be allowed in target global markets.
5. Rose, I’m an addict with no work ethic who is likely going to go insane. I’m not like you. I’m not a super-hero.”
6. My parents have a strong work ethic, but their attitude to life, their philosophy, is: ‘whatever makes you happy.’
7. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living.
8. To date, embryonic stem cell research has not produced a single medical treatment, where ethical, adult stem cell research has produced some 67 medical miracles.
9. Criminals are never very amusing. It’s because they’re failures. Those who make real money aren’t counted as criminals. This is a class distinction, not an ethical problem.
10. If you don’t have integrity, you have nothing. You can’t buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing.
11. Work ethic has always been stressed in my family. My dad is going to be 80 years old and he still works part time. My mom just retired a couple years ago and she’s in her mid- to late 70s.
12. Today, it is research with human embryonic stem cells and attempts to prepare cloned stem cells for research and medical therapies that are being disavowed as being ethically unacceptable.
13. It’s that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so ‘don’t fuss, dear; get on with it’.
14. For this equilibrium now in sight, let us trust that mankind, as it has occurred in the greatest periods of its past, will find for itself a new code of ethics, common to all, made of tolerance, of courage, and of faith in the Spirit of men.