Sentences with Enthusiasm, Sentences about Enthusiasm in English
1. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
2. You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
3. I prefer the folly of enthusiasm to the indifference of wisdom.
4. Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
5. There’s a great enthusiasm for good country music all over the world.
6. The worst bankrupt in the world is the person who has lost his enthusiasm.
7. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
8. A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.
9. The Peace Corps is guilty of enthusiasm and a crusading spirit. But we’re not apologetic about it.
10. He was contemplation and enthusiasm. Ambition and strong coffee. I could have looked at him forever.
11. My attitude is always one of sensuality, aggressive enthusiasm and a kind of outrageousness in my expression.
12. When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.
13. Under a grave and gentle exterior burned inextinguishable fires of sympathy, energy, devotion, enthusiasm, and absolutely limitless affection.
14. Hope is the motivation that empowers the unemployed, enabling them to get out of bed every single morning with unbounded enthusiasm as they look for work.
15. Fires can’t be made with dead embers, nor can enthusiasm be stirred by spiritless men. Enthusiasm in our daily work lightens effort and turns even labor into pleasant tasks.
16. One needs something to believe in, something for which one can have whole-hearted enthusiasm. One needs to feel that ones life has meaning, that one is needed in this world.
17. One needs something to believe in, something for which one can have whole-hearted enthusiasm. One needs to feel that one’s life has meaning, that one is needed in this world.
18. I know no subject more elevating, more amazing, more ready to the poetical enthusiasm, the philosophical reflection, and the moral sentiment than the works of nature. Where can we meet such variety, such beauty, such magnificence?
19. People are patronizing the theatres with renewed enthusiasm – there is an entire picnic-like attitude when families go out to see movies, which is a very good sign. They want to see larger-than-life characters on the big screen and not just watch movies on television or on DVDs.