Sentences with Enormous, Sentences about Enormous
1. Stress can have an enormous negative impact on your health.
2. Lack of sleep can have an enormous negative impact on a student’s grades.
3. Biodiversity is a term used to describe the enormous variety of life on Earth.
4. There were valuable first editions of books in the enormous library, most of them had been scribbled in by some idiot named Will H.
5. As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind.
6. I don’t like compliments, and I don’t see why a man should think he is pleasing a woman enormously when he says to her a whole heap of things that he doesn’t mean. (Oscar Wilde)
7. I get up at an unholy hour in the morning my work day is completed by the time the sun rises. I have a slightly bad back which has made an enormous contribution to American literature.
8. Throughout my life I have always been amazed that people couldn’t listen to other people, that they couldn’t hear their best intent, that there seemed to be an enormous need to demonize.
9. People who build family businesses are not classically trained. They have to deal with an enormous amount of politics. You think corporate politics are tough? Go work for your dad or your mom.
10. The United Nations remains our most important global actor. These days we are continuously reminded of the enormous responsibility of the Security Council to uphold international peace and stability.
11. It can have an enormous effect because big budget movies can have big budget perks, and small budget movies have no perks, but what is the driving force, of course, is the script, and your part in it.
12. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
13. These things bring you to reality as to how fragile you are at the same moment you are doing something that nobody else is able to do. The same moment that you are seen as the best, the fastest and somebody that cannot be touched, you are enormously fragile.
14. For the life of me, I don’t understand what honest motive there is in putting this in front of this body to philosophically debate marriage on a constitutional amendment that is not going to happen, and which is enormously divisive in all of our communities.
15. My dad is like a cactus – introverted and tough. I’m a people person, like my mom, but I got my competitiveness from my dad. He came to this country from Belarus with nothing and built a real business. He’s my hero for giving me that need to run a business and for having enormous confidence in me.