Sentences with Editor, Sentences about Editor in English
1. Steve is on the editorial staff.
2. The editor glanced over the manuscript.
3. Creditors have better memories than debtors.
4. I had always loved to write and my mom was my editor for my school papers.
5. Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write ‘very;’ your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
6. If I weren’t performing, I’d be a beauty editor or a therapist. I love creativity, but I also love to help others. My mother was a hairstylist, and they listen to everyone’s problems – like a beauty therapist!
7. We’ve got activists all across the country like the members of the Million Mom March organization, some of their leaders are here tonight. We’re phone banking congressional offices and pursuing editorial boards.