Sentences with Earth, Sentences about Earth in English
1. The Earth is spherical.
2. At the ends of the earth.
3. The earth goes round the sun.
4. Does the Sun circle the Earth?
5. The Earth‘s climate is fragile.
6. There are many cultures on Earth.
7. The Earth revolves around the sun.
8. An earthquake destroyed the building.
9. The earthquake was scaring all of us.
10. Did you feel the earth shake last night?
11. Truth crushed to earth shall rise again.
12. You’re on Earth. There’s no cure for that.
13. There are frequently earthquakes in Japan.
14. The earthquake in the country damaged houses.
15. Earthquakes and floods are natural disasters.
16. The earth is heavy and opaque without dreams.
17. The earth I’m walk upon doesn’t recognize me.
18. The earthquake affected all people negatively.
19. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth.
20. Every twelve months, the Earth circles the Sun.
21. The teacher taught them that the earth is round.
22. The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
23. Rainforests provide the earth with many benefits.
24. The earthquake was felt in both sides of the city.
25. I’m sorry, but a big earthquake occurred in Texas.
26. A great many houses were damaged in the earthquake.
27. Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.
28. We had had the house for 20 years before the earthquake.
29. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
30. You are the only person on Earth who can use your ability.
31. I can’t believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary.
32. Chaos prevailed in the city, the earthquake affected everyone.
33. She acted bravely and saved the wounded during the earthquake.
34. Peace on earth would mean the end of civilization as we know it.
35. I wanted to connect all people who are thinking about peace on Earth.
36. Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.
37. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
38. Beethoven can write music, thank God, but he can do nothing else on earth.
39. Sometimes, I sit down to sketch at the unearthly hour of 3 in the morning!
40. If the sun did not give us heat, we would not be able to live on the Earth.
41. We are powerful enough to radically reshape Earth‘s climate and biodiversity.
42. By day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp.
43. Biodiversity is a term used to describe the enormous variety of life on Earth.
44. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
45. The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.
46. The Earth is littered with the ruins of empires that believed they were eternal.
47. Unfortunately, this is very sad to say, but 20000 people died in the earthquake.
48. The earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
49. Men at most differ as Heaven and Earth, but women, worst and best, as Heaven and Hell.
50. I have no country to fight for my country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world.
51. Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.
52. And perhaps it is the greater grief, after all, to be left on earth when another is gone.
53. If you’re looking for can-do, earthy-crunchy attitude then you’ve got to go to Wisconsin.
54. ‘Beauty is truth, truth beauty,’ – that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
55. Opinions have caused more ills than the plague or earthquakes on this little globe of ours.
56. I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self, and best earthly companion.
57. Does wisdom perhaps appear on the earth as a raven which is inspired by the smell of carrion?
58. In chemistry, an alkali is a basic, ionic salt of an alkali metal or an alkaline earth metal.
59. I thought of Paris as a beauty spot on the face of the earth, and of London as a big freckle.
60. The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things.
61. If we do not permit the earth to produce beauty and joy, it will in the end not produce food, either.
62. My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
63. Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
64. Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon. July 1969 AD. We came in peace for all mankind.
65. What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee?…Was ever anything so civil?
66. We’re terrible animals. I think that the Earth‘s immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should.
67. Happiness and peace will come to earth only as the light of love and human compassion enter the souls of men.
68. A great earthquake would mean the end of an entire city because the buildings in the city are not solid at all.
69. Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
70. A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished.
71. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
72. It can hardly be a coincidence that no language on earth has ever produced the expression, ‘As pretty as an airport.
73. Time and trouble will tame an advanced young woman, but an advanced old woman is uncontrollable by any earthly force.
74. When I leave here, when my final day on this earth is up, I want to leave in peace. I want to have peace in my heart.
75. Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up.
76. No single man can be taken as a model for a perfect figure, for no man lives on earth who is endowed with the whole of beauty.
77. I’ve always considered myself to be fiercely patriotic. I love Britain – its history and the down-to-earth attitude people have.
78. No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn’t know it.
79. I am pressed so hard against the earth by the weight of reality that some days I wonder how I am still able to lift my feet to walk.
80. Be such a man, and live such a life, that if every man were such as you, and every life a life like yours, this earth would be God’s paradise.
81. Every corny thing that’s said about living with nature – being in harmony with the earth, feeling the cycle of the seasons – happens to be true.
82. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
83. In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.
84. The Earth faces environmental problems right now that threaten the imminent destruction of civilization and the end of the planet as a livable world.
85. A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.
86. I don’t care whether people like me or dislike me. I’m not on earth to win a popularity contest. I’m here to be the best human being I possibly can be.
87. If I were the rain. . . that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle. . . Would I be able to bind two hearts together?
88. And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.
89. Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse my tiny brain?
90. All men are by nature equal, made all of the same earth by one Workman and however we deceive ourselves, as dear unto God is the poor peasant as the mighty prince.
91. My parents and my grandfather on my mom’s side would travel the earth. They went to Australia and China, and they went to probably every soccer game I ever played.
92. I love Christmas. Frosty the Snowman, peace on Earth and mangers, Salvation Army bell ringers and reindeer, the movie ‘Meet Me in St. Louis,’ office parties and cookies.
93. Men know they are sexual exiles. They wander the earth seeking satisfaction, craving and despising, never content. There is nothing in that anguished motion for women to envy.
94. It is not easy to see how the more extreme forms of nationalism can long survive when men have seen the Earth in its true perspective as a single small globe against the stars.
95. My mom was sarcastic about men. She would tell me Adam was the rough draft and Eve was the final product. She was a feminist minister, an earth mom who wore a bra only on Sundays.
96. We would fight not for the political future of a distant city, rather for principles whose destruction would ruin the possibility of peace and security for the peoples of the earth.
97. In giving freedom to the slave, we assure freedom to the free – honorable alike in what we give and what we preserve. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
98. It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature’s gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever.
99. Let a new earth rise. Let another world be born. Let a bloody peace be written in the sky. Let a second generation full of courage issue forth let a people loving freedom come to growth.
100. We have a long way to go before we are able to hear the voices of everyone on earth, but I believe that providing voices and building bridges is essential for the World Peace we all wish for.
101. Your profession is not what brings home your weekly paycheck, your profession is what you’re put here on earth to do, with such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling.
102. The space industry is developing and delivering benefits that tie into our immediate needs and priorities here on Earth-for example, medical and materials research, and satellite communications.
103. Nothing is given to man on earth – struggle is built into the nature of life, and conflict is possible – the hero is the man who lets no obstacle prevent him from pursuing the values he has chosen.
104. Spring. Blooms break forth from the startled earth. The sky laughs. The trees, abashed, dress themselves in verdant green. And the heavens are lush with starts. Redeem the time, the stars sing down.
105. When I was in the White House, I was confronted with the challenge of the Cold War. Both the Soviet Union and I had 30,000 nuclear weapons that could destroy the entire earth and I had to maintain the peace.
106. Let love flow so that it cleanses the world. Then man can live in peace, instead of the state of turmoil he has created through his past ways of life, with all those material interests and earthly ambitions.
107. For hundreds of millions of Americans who believe in God, prayer is our bridge between Earth and Heaven, our way of opening our hearts to the Lord. Through this intimate relationship we find peace and guidance.
108. A good businessman never makes a contract unless he’s sure he can carry it through, yet every fool on earth is perfectly willing to sign a marriage contract without considering whether he can live up to it or not.
109. Time is the most valuable thing on earth: time to think, time to act, time to extend our fraternal relations, time to become better men, time to become better women, time to become better and more independent citizens.
110. Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It is a major force in explaining man to man.
111. He who stands with his face to the East in the morning will have the sun before him. If he does not change his posture, the Earth in the meantime having changed its, he will have the sun no longer before him, but behind.
112. Though everything else may appear shallow and repulsive, even the smallest task in music is so absorbing, and carries us so far away from town, country, earth, and all worldly things, that it is truly a blessed gift of God.
113. Canadians have been very generous toward Haiti after the earthquake and, thanks to you, our most vulnerable people have received food, drinkable water, shelter, medical care and education. For that, we are extremely grateful.
114. Having a child makes you realize the importance of life – narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.
115. We can be thankful to a friend for a few acres, or a little money and yet for the freedom and command of the whole earth, and for the great benefits of our being, our life, health, and reason, we look upon ourselves as under no obligation.
116. Your enjoyment of the world is never right, till every morning you awake in Heaven: see yourself in your Father’s palace and look upon the skies, the earth, and the air as celestial joys: having such a reverend esteem of all, as if you were among the angels.
117. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.
118. Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty’s sake and pulls it down to earth.
119. I think people who are creative are the luckiest people on earth. I know that there are no shortcuts, but you must keep your faith in something Greater than you and keep doing what you love. Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world.
120. Being nerdy just means being passionate about something, including everyone – the coolest people on Earth are passionate and therefore nerdy about something whatever it is, whether it’s sports, or gaming, or technology, or fashion, or beauty, or food, or whatever.
121. Instead of giving money to found colleges to promote learning, why don’t they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth.
122. Haiti is always talking about decentralization and nothing has been so obvious, perhaps a weakness, as the centralized nature of Haitian society as being revealed by the earthquake. I mean, they lost all these medical training programs because they didn’t have them anywhere else.
123. I love the game, it’s the greatest game on earth, that’s why I can’t understand all of this talk about trying to make the game better. People talk about the high strike zone and changing this and that. Why? To speed up the game? That’s the beauty of baseball. There is no time element.