Sentences with Dust, Sentences about Dust in English
1. Small rain lays great dust.
2. They were working in the dust.
3. My mother brushed away the dust.
4. To throw dust in somebody’s eyes.
5. Beauty is everlasting And dust is for a time.
6. We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.
7. Because the machine will try to grind you into dust anyway, whether or not we speak.
8. It was love lashed by its own self that spoke. It was pride half slain that fluttered in the dust.
9. Men think highly of those who rise rapidly in the world whereas nothing rises quicker than dust, straw, and feathers.
10. Books should go where they will be most appreciated, and not sit unread, gathering dust on a forgotten shelf, don’t you agree?
11. That which you create in beauty and goodness and truth lives on for all time to come. Don’t spend your life accumulating material objects that will only turn to dust and ashes.
12. I cannot praise a fugitive and cloistered virtue, unexercised and unbreathed, that never sallies out and sees her adversary, but slinks out of the race where that immortal garland is to be run for, not without dust and heat.
13. My mom grew up in poverty in Oklahoma – like Dust Bowl, nine people in one room kind of place – and the way she got out of poverty was through education. My dad grew up without a dad, with very little and he also made his way out through education.
14. All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.