Sentences with Dub, Sentences about Dub
1. Do you prefer subtitled or dubbed TV shows?
2. Do you prefer for television shows to be subtitled or dubbed?
3. America is the original version of modernity. We are the dubbed or subtitled version.
4. I’m here to face dubious employment options with a painting degree and then go get a Guinness after class.
5. The movements of the man’s mouth didn’t quite match what he was saying, so seeing him speak was a bit like watching a badly dubbed film.
6. I decided to dub the room with the good chairs my lutery. Or perhaps my performatory. I would need a while to come up with something suitably pretentious.
7. Democracy today, especially in the English-speaking world, is a political system that specialises in positioning inadequate, unqualified and dubious types in leadership positions.