Sentences with Doth, Sentences about Doth
1. Conscience doth make cowards of us all.
2. I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.
3. Go to your bosom: Knock there and ask your heart what it doth know.
4. Go to your bosom: Knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know.
5. Nothing doth more hurt in a state than that cunning men pass for wise.
6. And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.
7. Self-preservation, nature’s first great law, all the creatures, except man, doth awe.
8. O, beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-ey’d monster, which doth mock the meat it feeds on.
9. Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
10. Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been.
11. Now for my own case, I bless the Lord that, for all that hath been said of me, my conscience doth not condemn me. I do not say I am free of sin, but I am at peace with God through a slain Mediator and I believe that there is no salvation but only in Christ.