Sentences with Disaster, Sentences about Disaster in English
1. This is a recipe for disaster.
2. Earthquakes and floods are natural disasters.
3. Man fears disasters such as floods and fires.
4. Trusting our intuition often saves us from disaster.
5. Monotheism is easily the greatest disaster to befall the human race.
6. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and mildly socially retarded, I’m a complete disaster.
7. The great secret of a successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents and none of the incidents as disasters.
8. If we don’t change, millions of American families are just one medical emergency, or one layoff, away from financial disaster and bankruptcy.
9. Sometimes I think I might not have written ‘The Age of Miracles’ if I hadn’t grown up in California, if I hadn’t been exposed to its very particular blend of beauty and disaster, of danger and denial.
10. My life had become a catastrophe. I had no idea how to turn it around. My band had broken up. I had almost lost my family. My whole life had devolved into a disaster. I believe that the police officer who stopped me at three a.m. that morning saved my life.
11. I always leave that for other people to decide, because some of the things I consider to be disasters are some people’s favorite movies. And that’s what I like so much, is that you never know. Something intrigues somebody and means nothing to somebody else.