Sentences with Department, Sentences about Department in English
1. She got through to wrong department.
2. I was the Chair of the first department of medical physics in a medical school in the U.S.
3. We have to be active about kindness and about peace. I’ve always fantasized that it would be great if there was a Department of Peace.
4. You know, I lose patience really easily I’d rather shop in the grocery store than in the department store. I can pick an apple like nobody’s business.
5. My father was on the faculty in the Chemistry Department of Harvard University my mother had one year of graduate work in physics before her marriage.
6. Radio interoperability is essential for our police, fire, and emergency medical service departments to communicate with each other in times of emergency.
7. If I win and get the money, then the Oakland Police department is going to buy a boys’ home, me a house, my family a house, and a Stop Police Brutality Center.
8. And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.
9. It often happens that when a person possesses a particular ability to an extraordinary degree, nature makes up for it by leaving him or her incompetent in every other department.
10. I set up a laboratory in the Department of Physiology in the Medical School in South Africa and begin to try to find a bacteriophage system which we might use to solve the genetic code.
11. The plane took off at 8:10 in the morning – or that’s when it was scheduled to take off. And that’s when I believe it took off. I had been in my office at the Department of Justice. Someone told me that there had been the two strikes that occurred at the World Trade Center.