Sentences with Defender, Sentences about Defender
1. It was a pitiful number of defenders.
2. There is no error so monstrous that it fails to find defenders among the ablest men.
3. The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
4. A man could be a lover and defender of the wilderness without ever in his lifetime leaving the boundaries of asphalt, powerlines, and right-angled surfaces.
5. He fought like a demon, whirling through the defender‘s ranks in a completely unorthodox style, rolling under their feet, slashing with his sword instead of stabbing like a Roman would, whacking campers with the flat of his blade, and generally causing mass panic.
1. Defend yourself.
2. Defend yourselves.
3. I can defend myself.
4. Alex is the defendant.
5. I had to defend myself.
6. Steve defended himself.
7. Nobody defends my country.
8. My father is the defendant.
9. They defended their country.
10. Who represents the defendant?
11. George defended his policies.
12. Alex couldn’t defend himself.
13. The navy defends our seacoast.
14. I have a right to defend myself.
15. The defendants gave their statements.
16. Frank is learning how to defend himself.
17. We find the defendant, Frank, not guilty.
18. The defendant will appeal to a higher court.
19. Do not defend God’s word, but testify to it.
20. They built castles to defend themselves from the enemy.
21. The defendant was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
22. Isn’t that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?
23. I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
24. I’ll teach you how to defend yourself, how to maim a man. We can use Po as a model.
25. Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.
26. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
27. he judge states that the defendant is charged with possession of 1,700 milligrams of cocaine.
28. I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
29. Neither soldiers nor money can defend a king but only friends won by good deeds, merit, and honesty.
30. It might be pardonable to refuse to defend some men, but to defend them negligently is nothing short of criminal.
31. I can’t believe the pro-choicers attitude toward unborn children-to me it’s the ultimate liberal cause, to defend those without a voice.
32. That evaluation, ongoing and unadulterated by politics, may be the one thing a country absolutely owes the soldiers who defend its borders.
33. My own opinion is enough for me, and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, any time.
34. There is a determined though unseen bravery that defends itself foot by foot in the darkness against the fatal invasions of necessity and dishonesty.
35. That is why I fought against abortion and that is why if I were still in the Senate I would be doing everything I could to defend the sanctity of marriage.
36. From my 30th year on I have increasingly regarded the church as an institution which defended such evils as slavery, color caste, exploitation of labor and war.
37. Without peace and without the overwhelming majority of people that believe in peace defending it, working for it, believing in it, security can never really be a reality.