Sentences with Defend, Sentences about Defend in English
1. Defend yourself.
2. Defend yourselves.
3. I can defend myself.
4. Alex is the defendant.
5. Steve defended himself.
6. I had to defend myself.
7. Nobody defends my country.
8. They defended their country.
9. George defended his policies.
10. Alex couldn’t defend himself.
11. I have a right to defend myself.
12. The defendants gave their statements.
13. Frank is learning how to defend himself.
14. Isn’t that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?
15. I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
16. I’ll teach you how to defend yourself, how to maim a man. We can use Po as a model.
17. Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.
18. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
19. I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
20. Neither soldiers nor money can defend a king but only friends won by good deeds, merit, and honesty.
21. It might be pardonable to refuse to defend some men, but to defend them negligently is nothing short of criminal.
22. I can’t believe the pro-choicers attitude toward unborn children-to me it’s the ultimate liberal cause, to defend those without a voice.
23. That is why I fought against abortion and that is why if I were still in the Senate I would be doing everything I could to defend the sanctity of marriage.
24. Without peace and without the overwhelming majority of people that believe in peace defending it, working for it, believing in it, security can never really be a reality.
25. I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody’s civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights.
26. If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a ‘peace conference,’ you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and airplanes.