Sentences with Decoration, Sentences about Decoration
1. He studied interior decoration.
2. Prose is architecture, not interior decoration.
3. The architect will do the decoration work of the house.
4. You’ve done a wonderful job on the interior decoration.
5. He hung an old, wooden oar on his wall as a decoration.
6. The leaves, by themselves, are no more than trivial fluttering decoration.
1. Steve is a decorated war hero.
2. Let’s decorate the Christmas tree.
3. Pam decorated her room with roses.
4. We need to decorate the dining room.
5. It takes money to decorate the garage.
6. I like to decorate my room with flowers.
7. He decorated the house from top to bottom.
8. My mother and I decorated the Christmas tree with lights.
9. The brand-new Korean restaurant is beautifully and cultivated decorated.
10. You can decorate absence however you want- but your still gonna feel what’s missing.
11. Tattoos have a power and magic all their own. They decorate the body but they also enhance the soul.
12. Painting is not made to decorate apartments. It’s an offensive and defensive weapon against the enemy.
13. But this room looked like it had been decorated by the unholy lovechild of Barbie and Strawberry Shortcake.
14. Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.
15. I have a high pain threshold. In fact, it’s more of a large and tastfully decorated foyer than a threshold. But I do get easily bored.
16. My mom decorated with lots of antiques. I never liked it when I was a little girl – I wanted to live in a modern house. But now I love it.