Sentences with Damaging, Sentences about Damaging
1. Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.
2. The Bush Administration’s failure to be consistently involved in helping Israel achieve peace with the Palestinians has been both wrong for our friendship with Israel, as well as badly damaging to our standing in the Arab world.
3. Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual. I did not deliberately abandon my fans, nor did I deliberately abandon any responsibilities.
4. We must repair the damage.
5. My liver is heavily damaged.
6. The flood damaged the bridge.
7. Kuwait suffered severe damage.
8. Steve’s bag was badly damaged.
9. Smoking does damage your lungs.
10. The damage was held to a minimum.
11. The storm caused a lot of damage.
12. Noisy places can damage your ears.
13. One of the bullets damaged his spine.
14. Heavy rain damaged trees in the forest.
15. The earthquake caused widespread damage.
16. The drought damaged all the crops there.
17. The earthquake in the country damaged houses.
18. The drought did severe damage to the harvest.
19. A great many houses were damaged in the earthquake.
20. Much of the damage inflicted on land is quite invisible to laymen.
21. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
22. I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.
23. Handle a book as a bee does a flower, extract its sweetness but do not damage it.
24. Vandalism is the action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.
25. Talking to a drunk person was like talking to an extremely happy, severely brain-damaged three-year-old.
26. Private citizens commit vandalism when they willfully damage or deface the property of others or the commons.
27. Even top caliber hospitals cannot escape medical mistakes that sometimes result in irreparable damage to patients.
28. We went to the hospital today, I said that my eyes were damaged, however, I also told the doctor that my stomach hurts.
29. AIDS is the late stage of HIV infection that occurs when the body’s immune system is badly damaged because of the virus.
30. He was so handsome I felt like filing a civil lawsuit against his parents, claiming punitive damages, pain and suffering to my psyche.