Sentences with Critical, Sentences about Critical in English
1. Make it your habit not to be critical about small things.
2. Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain.
3. Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain. (Niccolò Machiavelli)
4. A recent survey or North American males found 42% were overweight, 34% were critically obese and 8% ate the survey.
5. There is a real patriotism underneath the best of my music but it is a critical, questioning and often angry patriotism.
6. The attitude we have towards our personal pets as opposed to the animals that suffer under the factory farm is hypocritical and delusional.
7. It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way.
8. The next few months are critical to Pakistan’s future direction as a democratic state committed to promoting peace, fighting terrorism and working for social justice.
9. Civil and political rights are critical, but not often the real problem for the destitute sick. My patients in Haiti can now vote but they can’t get medical care or clean water.
10. I found out that colonels can stay until they drop dead or get a walker and being a critical medical specialty as an Army trained emergency room doctor, I could stay until age 67.
11. Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can’t just say, ‘hi’. You say hi and people whisper’ man did you see the way she said hi? What an attitude.
12. For real change, we need feminine energy in the management of the world. We need a critical number of women in positions of power, and we need to nurture the feminine energy in men.
13. Community health centers do a great deal with limited resources. They provide critical medical care services to many who would otherwise have no other place to go or would end up in an emergency room.
14. Egypt has been a partner of the United States over the last 30 years, has been instrumental in keeping the peace in the Middle East between Egypt and Israel, which is a critical accomplishment that has meant so much to so many people.
15. I think first and foremost everybody should understand that Canadians are strongly committed to the system of universal health insurance, to the principle that your ability to pay does not determine your access to critical medical service.