Sentences with Couple, Sentences about Couple in English
1. I made a couple calls.
2. The priest blessed the marriage of the happy couple.
3. I think the trouble will clear up in a couple of days.
4. Marriage is an institution and that’s where a couple finish up.
5. I have married thriteen couples. I’m about to do a marriage next month.
6. Give me a couple of years, and I’ll make that actress an overnight success.
7. But whether a couple is a man and a woman has everything to do with the meaning of marriage.
8. I’m certain that most couples expect to find intimacy in marriage, but it somehow eludes them.
9. There’s something about marriage that is not as intensely romantic or interesting as a couple‘s first meeting.
10. Mom and Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three.
11. A national political campaign is better than the best circus ever heard of, with a mass baptism and a couple of hangings thrown in.
12. Most movies, once the action starts there’s no more characters. You say a couple of dumb lines and then there’s just explosions until the end.
13. American couples have gone to such lengths to avoid the interference of in-laws that they have to pay marriage counselors to interfere between them.
14. I support allowing gay couples to marry because of – not in spite of – my values. And many of those values are the same ones deeply held by those who do not believe in gay marriage.
15. Work ethic has always been stressed in my family. My dad is going to be 80 years old and he still works part time. My mom just retired a couple years ago and she’s in her mid- to late 70s.
16. It’s only fair that stable gay relationships of long standing should have the same rights and responsibilities as married couples. I know the image of gay marriage is to some people horrific and ludicrous.
17. It couldn’t be a simpler answer. Marriage doesn’t really mean anything to me. I feel like in many ways marriage is more for the families of the couple than for the people involved, so I don’t gravitate to it.
18. It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that.
19. A friend of my mom’s was a casting director so, really as kind of a lark, I had a couple of acting jobs that had just enough exposure to give me the option to continue if I wanted to. I followed through with it.
20. Love like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with soaking joy. But sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots, keeping itself alive.
21. More and more couples are having this negotiation or discussion, but I’m still amazed at the number who aren’t and where the cultural norm sort of kicks in and they just assume that mom’s got to be the one who stays home, not dad.
22. I don’t deal with death very well. My brother, John Candy, my dad, my mom, Brandon Tartikoff just a couple of weeks ago. I mean, you lose a lot of people in your life, and that’s one thing I am constantly working on – pain management.
23. I don’t have an iPod. I mean, I have a couple. Doesn’t everyone? But I don’t use it. I need to because I go to the gym now, and I’m tired of listening to morning radio. I want some music! I do have a video iPod, but I don’t use it either.
24. Some days I would be there at ten in the morning and wouldn’t leave till ten at night, and the others would waltz in for a couple of hours and then leave, because I was doing that painting thing. And they were happy to see that being done.
25. To make a love story, you need a couple of young people, but to reflect on the nature of love, you’re better off with old ones. That is a fact of life and literature – and of the novel ever since it fell in love with love in the 18th century.
26. The beauty of voice-over work is that maybe you come in and record once every two weeks for a couple of hours and do a couple episodes a session. It’s awesome! You spend an afternoon playing in the booth, and there you have it. It doesn’t interfere with much.
27. Sometimes it’s so weird just to do an interview. This morning I was back in my parents’ house, with my brother, and we went for a jog together, then had breakfast as a family. And a couple of hours later I’m wearing high heels and a dress and makeup, and talking about my job.
28. There’s not a lot of room anymore for what I call ‘made-up’ drama. The drama comes from real places now – marriage takes work and focus, the kid stuff takes patience and commitment. And if you don’t grow as people and as a couple, within all of that, then you’ve got some real drama.
29. The fans know what’s happened to me over the past couple of years. I lost my family. I pretty much got devastated financially and the fans know that I’ve had some hard times – and that’s the nature of loyal fans. They want to see the people that they love and believe in get back on their feet.