Sentences with Country, Sentences about Country in English
1. England is a big country.
2. Brazil is a huge country.
3. I grew up in the country.
4. Nobody defends my country.
5. USA is a developed country.
6. They defended their country.
7. A lot of country music is sad.
8. Every country has its customs.
9. What is its country of origin?
10. Oil is abundant in that country.
11. He declared the country bankrupt.
12. The country air will do you good.
13. Brasil is not a country in Europe.
14. They banished her from the country.
15. Nearby is the country they call life.
16. All highways in the country are toll.
17. My father traveled around the country.
18. She found it dull living in the country.
19. We can’t stop here, this is bat country!
20. Samuel is a loyal citizen of his country.
21. The bans in the country have been lifted.
22. Housing sales in the country accelerated.
23. This is the coldest place in the country.
24. The country‘s economy is about to collapse.
25. Country leaders commented on immense issues.
26. Country music is three chords and the truth.
27. The earthquake in the country damaged houses.
28. The country is abundant in natural resources.
29. The population of this country is diminishing.
30. In the country of the blind one-eyed man is a king.
31. The percentage of illiteracy in that country is 24%.
32. I have been travelling to this country for four days.
33. It is necessary to establish the authority in the country.
34. The country‘s energy needs are met by solar energy systems.
35. It is the patriotic duty of every man to lie for his country.
36. Which country will you go to for a summer vacation this year?
37. Could you comment on the latest state of the country‘s economy?
38. I want you to carry on with the work while I am out of country.
39. Local governments in the country are dealing with cleaning jobs.
40. What a stupid attitude we have in this country to personal stories.
41. There’s a great enthusiasm for good country music all over the world.
42. Country music is important to me, and I love it, but it’s not my whole life.
43. After getting the support of the whole country, it was only to fight to win.
44. The growth rate of the country‘s population has doubled in the last 20 years.
45. Next to the love of God, the love of country is the best preventive of crime.
46. It is a fact that around the world the elites of every country are making money.
47. I never gave up on country music because I knew what I was doing was not that bad.
48. The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
49. This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country.
50. The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?
51. The population of the country increased by 1 million in 10 years and reached 30 million.
52. I have no country to fight for my country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world.
53. The only important thing I have to say is that my father never fought against his country.
54. Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
55. In the final analysis, all people living in this country were never satisfied with their lives.
56. I’m from Tennessee. My mom lives in Nashville. I’m born and bred country. That’s all I listen to.
57. The strength and power of a country depends absolutely on the quantity of good men and women in it.
58. Emma and Matthew had been looking for a country to live after their wedding when they were married.
59. If one man in the country could take all the money, what was the use of passing any bills about it?
60. They expanded the factory so much within 2 years that it became the 3rd best factory in the country.
61. Is the patience of the American people that long suffering? Is there no outrage left in the country?
62. This will never be a civilized country until we spend more money for books than we do for chewing gum.
63. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.
64. Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it.
65. The people of this country, not special interest big money, should be the source of all political power.
66. Let us show our fellow countrymen and the entire world what the Germans can do when they work for peace.
67. The proper means of increasing the love we bear our native country is to reside some time in a foreign one.
68. Without debate, without criticism no administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive.
69. Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country.
70. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.
71. When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking.
72. If we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss and if to live, the fewer men, the greater share of honor.
73. We live in a very hot country and have trouble sleeping at night, so we decided to buy an air conditioner in the bedroom.
74. Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it….
75. The country was in peril; he was jeopardizing his traditional rights of freedom and independence by daring to exercise them.
76. Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it….
77. Intellectually I know that America is no better than any other country emotionally I know she is better than every other country.
78. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country.
79. I do think the patriotic thing to do is to critique my country. How else do you make a country better but by pointing out its flaws?
80. It was an honor and privilege to arrive to this country 16 years ago with almost no money in my pocket. A lot has happened since then.
81. Congress has an obligation to protect our country‘s natural beauty, embodied in our nation’s parks, rivers, and breathtaking landscapes.
82. The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, ‘How is the president?’
83. The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy, but a love of one’s country deep enough to call her to a higher plain.
84. In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy’s country whole and intact to shatter and destroy it is not so good.
85. The measure of a country’s prosperity should not be how many poor people drive cars, but how many affluent people use public transportation.
86. Patriotism is strong nationalistic feeling for a country whose borders and whose legitimacy and whose ethnic composition is taken for granted.
87. There is always inequality in life. Some men are killed in a war and some men are wounded and some men never leave the country. Life is unfair.
88. We gave up some of our country to the white men, thinking that then we could have peace. We were mistaken. The white man would not let us alone.
89. My politics are of a practical kind – the integrity of the country, the supremacy of the Federal government, an honorable peace, or none at all.
90. Patriotism is considered to be an emotion a person ought to feel. But why? Why is it nobler to love your own country than to love someone else’s?
91. Patriotism in America, as I understand it, is a matter of suffering, when the country fails to live up to its promises, or actively betrays them.
92. Countries have lost their culture because what they wanted was money. Money became the running theme in every country and culture was sacrificed.
93. A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
94. I’ve always said that Adele has turned so many people on to British singers – whether female singers or just like music from this country in general.
95. The more people explore the world, the more they realize in every country there’s a different aesthetic. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.
96. And at five o’clock in the morning we left to drive to Old Tucson, and I sat with my mouth open in the van. I was stunned by the beauty of that country.
97. A country that is experiencing trade deficits year after year may be a signal that the country‘s domestic industries lack international competitiveness.
98. We are confident that the Supreme Court will soon see the direction that this country is headed and enshrine marriage as a constitutional right for all.
99. And now the momentous day, a day to be forever remembered in the annals of the country, arrived. Early in the morning on the 1st of July the conflict began.
100. Country music is still your grandpa’s music, but it’s also your daughter’s music. It’s getting bigger and better all the time and I’m glad to be a part of it.
101. What this country needs what every country needs occasionally is a good hard bloody war to revive the vice of patriotism on which its existence as a nation depends.
102. Until we totally change the way we elect our leaders, until we remove private money from public campaigns, lying will be the de facto method of governance in this country.
103. I think Ray Charles did as much as anybody when he did his country music album. Ray Charles broke down borders and showed the similarities between country music and R&B.
104. I think the destructive, vicious, negative nature of much of the news media makes it harder to govern this country, harder to attract decent people to run for public office.
105. I am running for President of the United States to enable the Goddess of Peace to encircle within her arms all the children of this country and all the children of the world.
106. The beauty of this country and what people participate in is the competitive nature that we allow to exist and the fact is that we are better because we have great competitors.
107. In a war everybody always knows all about Switzerland, in peace times it is just Switzerland but in war time it is the only country that everybody has confidence in, everybody.
108. I always had a standard of, back when I was doing the country music I always told people I would never record a song that I wouldn’t sit down and sing in front of my mom and dad.
109. Most Italians who came to this country are very patriotic. There was this exciting possibility that if you worked real hard, and you loved something, you could become successful.
110. Politics is about the improvement of people’s lives. It’s about advancing the cause of peace and justice in our country and the world. Politics is about doing well for the people.
111. We live in a country that used to have a can-do attitude, and now we have a ‘what-can-you-do-for-me?’ attitude, and what I try to do is find ways that we can develop common ground.
112. I am grateful for the opportunities I have been given to participate in that work as a representative of my country, Canada, whose people have, I think, shown their devotion to peace.
113. As soon as the land of any country has all become private property, the landlords, like all other men, love to reap where they never sowed, and demand a rent even for its natural produce.
114. The whole world loves American movies, blue jeans, jazz and rock and roll. It is probably a better way to get to know our country than by what politicians or airline commercials represent.
115. Country was about character. Country‘s changed because of monsters like Clear Channel who bought up all the stations and sliced them up into formats. Our demographic is now the soccer mom.
116. I look forward to a great future for America – a future in which our country will match its military strength with our moral restraint, its wealth with our wisdom, its power with our purpose.
117. When your country is in a costly war, with our soldiers sacrificing abroad and our nation facing a debt crisis at home, being asked to pay your fair share isn’t class warfare – it’s patriotism.
118. I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
119. Quite possibly there’s nothing as fine as a big freight train starting across country in early summer, Hardesty thought. That’s when you learn that the tragedy of plants is that they have roots.
120. These fallen heroes represent the character of a nation who has a long history of patriotism and honor – and a nation who has fought many battles to keep our country free from threats of terror.
121. I think there is a generation gap. I personally look forward to, as our generation becomes the leaders, you are gonna see a change, and I think hopefully gay marriage will be a part of that country.