Sentences with Consistent, Sentences about Consistent in English
1. Nothing is too wonderful to be true if it be consistent with the laws of nature.
2. Indeed – judicious, consistent parenting is a dream of mine. No judgements, learning space and listening carefully are my goals.
3. When a man has been consistently battering his wife, he shouldn’t expect a bouquet of roses from her the morning after he promises to stop.
4. A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could.
5. To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.
6. When we take our eyes off the whirl of day-to-day activity and concentrate on honoring Him and following in His way, we find a consistent peace that carries us through both plenty and poverty.
7. Children that are raised in a home with a married mother and father consistently do better in every measure of well-being than their peers who come from divorced or step-parent, single-parent, cohabiting homes.
8. We remain at peace with all nations, and no efforts on my part consistent with the preservation of our rights and the honor of the country shall be spared to maintain a position so consonant to our institutions.
9. Studies have consistently shown that financial hardship is the biggest obstacle to heterosexual marriage, yet the Republican leadership has done precious little to help address the financial hardship faced by American families.
10. The Bush Administration’s failure to be consistently involved in helping Israel achieve peace with the Palestinians has been both wrong for our friendship with Israel, as well as badly damaging to our standing in the Arab world.
11. Religious institutions should have religious freedom on this issue. No church or minister should ever have to conduct a marriage that is inconsistent with their religious beliefs. But I think as a civil institution, this issue’s time has come and we need to move forward.