Sentences with Condition, Sentences about Condition in English
1. Do air conditioners work?
2. Alex is in good physical condition.
3. We will only consent on that condition.
4. There are very heavy living conditions.
5. You must be in good physical condition.
6. You must adapt to a variety of conditions.
7. To be a poet is a condition rather than a profession.
8. I turned the air conditioning on, hence the cold air.
9. There is an urgent need for improved living conditions.
10. Peace is the one condition of survival in this nuclear age.
11. When we found her, her physical condition was not good at all.
12. The condition of perfection is idleness: the aim of perfection is youth.
13. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
14. Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.
15. No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality.
16. To be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great.
17. As far as I am concerned, poetry is a statement concerning the human condition, composed in verse.
18. Keeping a little ahead of conditions is one of the secrets of business, the trailer seldom goes far.
19. I have four strikes against me. I’m black, I’m short, I’m intelligent, and I have a medical condition.
20. Modern society, based as it is on the division of labor, can be preserved only under conditions of lasting peace.
21. It is difficult to make our material condition better by the best law, but it is easy enough to ruin it by bad laws.
22. There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist or accept responsibility for changing them.
23. There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.
24. Poetry a criticism of life under the conditions fixed for such a criticism by the laws of poetic truth and poetic beauty.
25. We live in a very hot country and have trouble sleeping at night, so we decided to buy an air conditioner in the bedroom.
26. There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
27. The conditions of conquest are always easy. We have but to toil awhile, endure awhile, believe always, and never turn back.
28. The Peace Corps would give thousands of young Americans a chance to see at first hand the conditions in remote areas of the world.
29. At this time in history, sick, afraid, and despondent are the general conditions that affect the majority of poeple almost everywhere.
30. We have a vision of South Africa in which black and white shall live and work together as equals in conditions of peace and prosperity.
31. There are no conditions to which a person cannot grow accustomed, especially if he sees that everyone around him lives in the same way.
32. You can make some inferences about a man’s character if you know something about the conditions in which he has survived and prospered.
33. I want to arrive at the possibility of peace with the Syrians, and when I believe that the conditions are right, I will not miss the opportunity.
34. Education then, beyond all other devices of human origin, is the great equalizer of the conditions of men, the balance-wheel of the social machinery.
35. Nothing in the universe is contingent, but all things are conditioned to exist and operate in a particular manner by the necessity of the divine nature.
36. If we know that our own men are in a condition to attack, but are unaware that the enemy is not open to attack, we have gone only halfway towards victory.
37. Property may be destroyed and money may lose its purchasing power but, character, health, knowledge and good judgement will always be in demand under all conditions.
38. According to Edison, doing positive activities results in a very good condition in people’s life experiences, whereas a negative activity ends with a very bad effect.
39. If you look at the human condition today, not everyone is well fed, has access to good medical care, or the physical basics that provide for a healthy and a happy life.
40. The industrial landscape is already littered with remains of once successful companies that could not adapt their strategic vision to altered conditions of competition.
41. Today we see a human population of over 6 billion people, many of whom have serious medical conditions, which either can’t be treated or cannot be treated economically.
42. The principle of all successful effort is to try to do not what is absolutely the best, but what is easily within our power, and suited for our temperament and condition.
43. Although as a sailor I despised politics – for I loved my sailor’s life and still love it today – conditions forced me to take up a definite attitude towards political problems.
44. There is an element of anger among women who’ve been raped. There’s certainly a major element of humiliation. But it really does seem like a medical condition of shock and horror.
45. I have been recently diagnosed with Sjogren’s Syndrome, an autoimmune disease which is an ongoing medical condition that affects my energy level and causes fatigue and joint pain.
46. There’s a sadness to the human condition that I think music is good for. It gives a counterpoint to the visual beauty, and adds depth to pictures that they wouldn’t have if the music wasn’t there.
47. No further evidence is needed to show that ‘mental illness’ is not the name of a biological condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is to obscure the obvious.
48. Under the pressure of the cares and sorrows of our mortal condition, men have at all times, and in all countries, called in some physical aid to their moral consolations – wine, beer, opium, brandy, or tobacco.
49. Global political conditions make a direct American intervention difficult, but President Reagan’s messianic and visceral attitude toward the Nicaraguan revolution could mean it will happen as an act of desperation.
50. If we can reduce the cost and improve the quality of medical technology through advances in nanotechnology, we can more widely address the medical conditions that are prevalent and reduce the level of human suffering.
51. Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people.
52. Assuming that man has a distinct spiritual nature, a soul, why should it be thought unnatural that under appropriate conditions of maladjustment, his soul might die before his body does or that his soul might die without his knowing it?
53. My denial and irresponsible attitude about asthma put me at great risk and caused me so much needless suffering. My hope is that the kids I talk to learn to open up about their asthma, become educated about their condition, and seek help.
54. My horizon on humanity is enlarged by reading the writers of poems, seeing a painting, listening to some music, some opera, which has nothing at all to do with a volatile human condition or struggle or whatever. It enriches me as a human being.
55. The practice of patience toward one another, the overlooking of one another’s defects, and the bearing of one another’s burdens is the most elementary condition of all human and social activity in the family, in the professions, and in society.
56. Mind you, I’ve always been a very off-message type of fat broad one who gladly admits she reached the size she is now solely through lack of discipline and love of pleasure, and who rather despises people (except those with proven medical conditions) who pretend that it is generally otherwise.