Sentences with Condense, Sentences about Condense in English
1. To condense fact from the vapor of nuance.
2. It condenses a lack of trust and trustworthiness into a single act.
3. The meaning condensed into rhythm and sound and the spaces between sentences.
4. It is with words as with sunbeams. The more they are condensed, the deeper they burn.
5. One of the things I love about books is being able to define and condense certain portions of a character’s life into chapters.
6. All the general fear I’ve been feeling condenses into an immediate fear of this girl, this predator who might kill me in seconds.
7. The life of a man, no matter how humble, no matter how powerful can be condensed to a single moment … the moment he has found the woman he will love for life.