Sentences with Concert, Sentences about Concert in English
1. Did you tape that concert?
2. The concert hasn’t yet begun.
3. Don’t sneak out of the concert!
4. The concert was broadcast live.
5. Don’t sneak out of the concert!
6. Will the concert have started by 2o minutes?
7. You have listened to Madonna in the concert.
8. The day when the concert takes place is Saturday.
9. Boy band sold a lot of tickets for his new concert.
10. The singer will have been prepared until the concert.
11. My mom took me to a Dolly Parton concert when I was 3.
12. I’ve rarely seen video screens used well in a music concert.
13. Yesterday my daughter sang very beautiful songs at the concert.
14. Although he liked to play the guitar, he did not want to play in the concert.
15. Steve emphasized that tens of thousands of people would come to that concert.
16. You totally have to experience the amazing crowd in the Rage Against the Machine concert.
17. You create a community with music, not just at concerts but by talking about it with your friends.
18. Civil strife is as much a greater evil than a concerted war effort as war itself is worse than peace.
19. All my concerts had no sounds in them they were completely silent. People had to make up their own music in their minds!
20. My aunt had a season ticket for the Friday afternoon concerts, and I would go down for lessons. My lessons were Saturday morning.
21. I grew up in the ’80s, and there was no bigger group than New Edition in R&B. I broke my piggy bank so me and my mom could go to a New Edition concert together.
22. My mom’s a concert pianist, so she started teaching me when I was around seven. When I was eight, I started writing my own songs, and kinda started putting piano and singing together. But I’m trained classically, which is a big influence on me, I think.
23. For everything I do, I think about a 6-year-old girl and her mom that I saw at my concert last night. I think about what those two individuals would think if I were at a club last night. I never want to be arrested, and I never want to get a DUI, those are my moral values.
24. Bob Marley performed the ‘One Love Peace’ concert in Jamaica with the two different warring political sides. There’s always been that in black music and culture in general. It’s no surprise because black music is such a reflection of what’s going on in black life. It’s not unusual for hip-hop.