Sentences with Concerned, Sentences about Concerned in English
1. They were all concerned.
2. I’m concerned about Samuel.
3. You said you were concerned.
4. I’m just a concerned citizen.
5. I’m just a concerned citizen.
6. You don’t seem very concerned.
7. You don’t seem very concerned.
8. Alexis didn’t seem very concerned.
9. As far as I’m concerned, we’re bad situation.
10. To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.
11. Parents are usually concerned about their children’s future.
12. Intervention only works when the people concerned seem to be keen for peace.
13. My films are always concerned with family, friendship, honor, and patriotism.
14. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no job more important on the planet than being a mom.
15. As far as I am concerned, poetry is a statement concerning the human condition, composed in verse.
16. I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing meI will be concerned at my own want of ability.
17. As far as the men who are running for president are concerned, they aren’t even people I would date.
18. I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability.
19. I will not be concerned at other men is not knowing me;I will be concerned at my own want of ability.
20. And in a marriage you can’t TRY and be married. You’re married or you’re not married… as far as I’m concerned.
21. As far as I’m concerned, this is the worst thing that’s happened since I found out why Magnus was banned from Peru.
22. Prayer is talking with God. God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart.
23. I am little concerned with beauty or perfection. I don’t care for the great centuries. All I care about is life, struggle, intensity.
24. Most men are individuals no longer so far as their business, its activities, or its moralities are concerned. They are not units but fractions.
25. Marketing research, conducted for the purpose of new product development or product improvement, is often concerned with identifying the consumer’s unmet needs.
26. I have girls who are concerned about how they look compared to models or what have you. It’s my responsibility to teach them that beauty is more than superficial.
27. Excellence, then, is a state concerned with choice, lying in a mean, relative to us, this being determined by reason and in the way in which the man of practical wisdom would determine it.
28. As far as hypnosis is concerned, I had a very serious problem when I was in my twenties. I encountered a man who later became the president of the American Society of Medical Hypnosis. He couldn’t hypnotize me.
29. Alfred Nobel was much concerned, as are we all, with the tangible benefits we hope for and expect from physiological and medical research, and the Faculty of the Caroline Institute has ever been alert to recognize practical benefits.
30. Your success and happiness are forgiven you only if you generously consent to share them. But to be happy it is essential not to be too concerned with others. Consequently, there is no escape. Happy and judged, or absolved and wretched.
31. Some of the best times I’ve spent in Colorado have been in the backcountry with my mom and siblings, and more recently, with my own kids. That is why I’m concerned to see today’s kids spending more time browsing the Internet than exploring nature.
32. I am deeply concerned that, without peace and a two-state solution, the Jewish and democratic nature of Israel is in danger. That’s why I have opposed Israel’s settlement policy since 1973, and that’s why I have favored a two-state solution since 1967.
33. Now, I’m not saying I’m fashionable, but there are sociological interests that matter to me, things that are theoretical, political, intellectual and also concerned with vanity and beauty that we all think about but that I try to mix up and translate into fashion.