Sentences with Complaint, Sentences about Complaint in English
1. I’ve got no complaints.
2. Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.
3. I want to make a complaint to the management.
4. No complaint… is more common than that of a scarcity of money.
5. I’m sorry but, complaints returned due to a disturbance of rhythm.
6. I’m sorry but, complaints returned due to a disturbance of rhythm.
7. When you hire that first person, then you’re a boss. You’ve got performance reviews. You’ve got complaints about not making enough money. You’ve got people who are just going to sell your story to the tabloids.