Sentences with Competitive, Sentences about Competitive in English
1. She has the competitive drive to win.
2. Your ability to learn faster than your competition is your only sustainable competitive advantage.
3. An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.
4. In the industrialization and competitiveness of developing countries technological talent accumulation and learning cannot be ignored.
5. A country that is experiencing trade deficits year after year may be a signal that the country’s domestic industries lack international competitiveness.
6. I’m a competitive person and it is in my nature to try hard in every match I play. The only time I’m not competitive is when I’m playing against my mom.
7. I’ve been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line.
8. The beauty of this country and what people participate in is the competitive nature that we allow to exist and the fact is that we are better because we have great competitors.
9. Massachusetts children cannot only lead the nation in test scores, they can be competitive with the best in the world. And the gap in achievement among races can virtually disappear.
10. A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.
11. I’m at peace with myself and where I am. In the past, I was always looking to see how everybody else was doing. I wasn’t competitive, I was comparative. I just wanted to be where everybody else was. Now I’ve gotten to an age when I am not comparing anymore.
12. If you want a future of shared prosperity, where the middle class is growing and poverty is declining, where the American Dream is alive and well, and where the United States remains the leading force for peace and prosperity in a highly competitive world, you should vote for Barack Obama.
13. My dad is like a cactus – introverted and tough. I’m a people person, like my mom, but I got my competitiveness from my dad. He came to this country from Belarus with nothing and built a real business. He’s my hero for giving me that need to run a business and for having enormous confidence in me.