Sentences with Communicate, Sentences about Communicate in English
1. Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood.
2. Studying how to communicate effectively is time well spent.
3. Think as a wise man but communicate in the language of the people.
4. If a site is done with pleasure and a fun attitude, it’s a great way to communicate with your fans.
5. The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.
6. Societies have always been shaped more by the nature of the media by which men communicate than by the content of the communication.
7. Radio interoperability is essential for our police, fire, and emergency medical service departments to communicate with each other in times of emergency.
8. False happiness renders men stern and proud, and that happiness is never communicated. True happiness renders them kind and sensible, and that happiness is always shared.
9. To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.