Sentences with Cognitive, Sentences about Cognitive
1. Hope is not an emotion; it’s a way of thinking or a cognitive process.
2. A general “law of least effort” applies to cognitive as well as physical exertion.
3. Ever since the Cognitive Revolution, Sapiens have thus been living in a dual reality.
4. Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.
5. For tasks that require cognitive ability, low to moderate performance-based incentives can help.
6. Motivation involves the biological, emotional, social, and cognitive forces that activate behavior.
7. Each holiday tradition acts as an exercise in cognitive development, a greater challenge for the child.
8. Confidence is a feeling, which reflects the coherence of the information and the cognitive ease of processing it.
9. We are biologically, cognitively, physically, and spiritually wired to love, be loved, and to belong. When those needs are not met, we don’t function as were meant to be.