Sentences with Coach, Sentences about Coach in English
1. The coach has been yelling at us since round 2.
2. I need to remember calling her coach three day ago.
3. The coach is not satisfied with the goals scored in the match.
4. Coaches will eventually notice a great attitude, and they respect that.
5. The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.
6. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
7. My mom, she’s from Ireland, coached tennis in Nigeria when she was a missionary and turned me on to it when I was young.
8. As a player, I was fortunate to work with coaching and medical staffs that underscored the importance of utilizing injury prevention exercises, which contributed to my healthy and long playing career.
9. I believe this with all my heart: The greatest coach of all time in my eyes is my mom. She’s instilled in me a toughness and a perseverance and just a never-quit mentality, and I thank her every day for providing me, for what she sacrificed her life for.