Sentences with Clinic, Sentences about Clinic
1. I appeal to you to contribute to the new clinic.
2. Imperialism leaves behind germs of rot which we must clinically detect and remove from our land but from our minds as well.
3. If you’re so pro-life, do me a favour: don’t lock arms and block medical clinics. If you’re so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries.
4. Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary, categorizations use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions.
5. When I go to the clinic next and sit with a tube in my arm and watch the poison go in, I’m in an attitude of abject passivity. It doesn’t feel like fighting at all it just feels like submitting.
6. A majority, perhaps as many as 75 percent, of abortion clinics are in areas with high minority populations. Abortion apologists will say this is because they want to serve the poor. You don’t serve the poor, however, by taking their money to terminate their children.