Sentences with Civic, Sentences about Civic
1. It’s your civic duty to vote.
2. I think a writer has some kind of responsibility at least to participate in the civic debate.
3. To me, history ought to be a source of pleasure. It isn’t just part of our civic responsibility.
4. It is the writer’s duty to tell the terrible truth, and it is a reader’s civic duty to learn this truth.
5. The apex of my civic pride and personal contentment was reached on the bright September morning when I entered the public school.
6. The teachings of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally impossible for us to figure to ourselves what that life would be if these teaching were removed.
7. When you Google me, you’ll find a lot of people don’t like Richard Dreyfuss. Because I’m cocky and I present a cocky attitude. But no one has ever disagreed with the notion I represent, that we need more civic education. So far there’s 100 percent support for that.