Sentences with Chicken, Sentences about Chicken in English
1. She bought a chicken.
2. He fried the chickens.
3. These chickens are ours.
4. Chickens ate all the apples.
5. Samuel wrung the chicken’s neck.
6. I will cook chicken in the oven.
7. I usually have fried chicken for lunch.
8. Curses like chickens come home to roost.
9. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
10. I almost choked on a piece of chicken bone.
11. Don’t count your chickens before they are hatched.
12. Chicken meat is white, whereas that of an ox is red.
13. 40.Chicken meat is white, whereas that of an ox is red.
14. My mom taught me how to make grilled chicken, and I bake, too.
15. You can’t set a hen in one morning and have chicken salad for lunch.
16. You can’t get a suit of armour and a rubber chicken just like that. You have to plan ahead.
17. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
18. The chickens in my grandmother’s village made puppies this year, everywhere is full of tiny chicks.
19. My dad’s a doctor, and when I was 8, I went to one of his medical conferences where they were demonstrating laser surgery on a chicken. I was so mad that a chicken had to die, I never ate meat again.
20. I’m from Manchester, Mass., so it was lobster, lobster and more lobster! Also, lots of fish that we caught in the summers, clam chowder and roast beef sandwiches. But my mom was pretty healthy we had a lot of chicken and broccoli and rice as well.